Caught

Anisha noticed the girl from the previous encounter. She was looking at Prince Mateen while she was drinking her water. Prince Mateen then helped her with her workout. Anisha sneered at the thought of Aisy and Prince Mateen at the gym the other day. Deep in her heart, she knew Aisy purposely acted like she doesn't know how to get her form right so that Prince Mateen could help her out. She rolled her eyes at Aisy's immature behaviour. 

"Nobody can have Mateen, except for me." Thought Anisha.

"And this is Anisha, my childhood friend." Said Prince Mateen.

 When Prince Mateen introduced Anisha to Aisy as his childhood friend, Anisha felt somewhat hurt. Anisha thought Prince Mateen was more than just a friend but somehow Prince Mateen doesn't notice it. Anisha thought maybe because Prince Mateen has eyes on Aisy. Anisha remembered the other day at the gym when the guys were teasing Prince Mateen about Aisy. She saw a smile on Prince Mateen's face when the guys mentioned Aisy being someone else in his life. Anisha felt jealous. She felt someone else has replaced her in Prince Mateen's life.

As Aisy handed out her hand for a handshake, Anisha slapped her hand with Aisy. The jealousy in Anisha can be seen in her face. Aisy just shrugged her off and proceed to sit beside Prince Mateen's sister, Fadzilah. Prince Mateen decided to sit beside Aisy and Anisha sat beside Prince Mateen.

Aisy was thankful that the rest of Prince Mateen's friends were welcoming. They shared their stories of Prince Mateen when he was young how they become best buddies. Aisy smiled. As the day was about to come to an end, Aisy bid farewell to everyone at the table. She promised to come and visit Brunei soon and gonna miss their great company. Prince Mateen and Aisy exchanged their Instagram account username so that they could follow one another. Before Aisy left, both of them took a photo together to commemorate today's dinner. They wouldn't know when will they ever get to see each other again.

Prince Mateen has just finished his polo practice. He checked his phone for messages. They were a couple, mainly for his friends and sisters but none from someone his yearning to see. Prince Mateen missed her. It's been so long since he has last seen her and contacted her. Prince Mateen has been busy with military duties and playing polo. Thus, he decided to send a text to Aisy.

Hey, how have you been? - M

Busy with school. How about you? - A

Can I video call you? - M

Aisy was stunned. 

Sureeeeee - A

Prince Mateen then presses the video call icon and waited for it to be connected to Aisy. Once it was connected, Prince Mateen saw Aisy's figures. Aisy looks amazing and he can't take his eyes off her.

Prince Mateen and Aisy talked for quite some time before Aisy yawned due to exhaustion

"Are you tired? If you are, go ahead and sleep." Said Prince Mateen.