Misunderstanding

"Hey, you okay?" Asked Prince Mateen.

Aisy didn't realise that she was in her world. She snapped back to reality when she heard Prince Mateen's voice. Aisy looked at Prince Mateen and she could see that he was worried about her. Aisy assured Prince Mateen that everything is alright. Something fishy about Anisha behaviour earlier on, she couldn't quite shrug it off. Aisy pushed the thought away and decided to sit beside one of Prince Mateen's friends. The polo practice just began and Aisy talked to one of his friends.

"What do you do?" Asked one of Prince Mateen's friends.

"I'm still studying." Replied Aisy.

"I see. We were pretty much surprised when he said that he is in a relationship. Everyone expected that it was him and Anisha since she's always with them but no one thought it was you!"

Aisy just smiled.

"It's good though. We're happy for him and you. Mateen doesn't look this happy before and when you came into his life, everything seems like a whole new world. He smiles often and laughs a little bit more."

Aisy watched the polo practice until the end. Somehow Prince Mateen looks too perfect today. Aisy was looking at Prince Mateen as he was talking to his friends and holding a can of 100 plus. He looks extremely charming when he smiled and Aisy felt her heart skip a beat.

Aisy wondered how did she get so lucky? Falling for a prince? It only happens in fairy tales

Aisy wondered how did she get so lucky? Falling for a prince? It only happens in fairy tales. Aisy couldn't believe that the man standing in front of her is her Prince Charming. She knew there's no going back. Prince Mateen will be the death of her one day.

Aisy constantly thought about what had happened the other day with Anisha. She felt that she stole Anisha's place when Prince Mateen became her boyfriend. Prince Mateen saw that Aisy was spacing out, he walked towards Aisy and hold her hands.

"What's wrong?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"Nothing." Replied Aisy.

"Come on. Don't keep this away from me. I wanna be here for you." Said Prince Mateen. Aisy sighed.

"I kept thinking about Anisha. Before I appeared in your life, she was always there for you. She follows you where you go and now that I'm here, I feel that I'm stealing her place, you know. God, I don't even know if she has feelings for you." Explained Aisy.

"Don't worry about it. She'll be fine. I want to assure you that nothing is going on between Anisha and me okay, sweetheart? She's just my childhood friend whom I grew up with and spent most of the time with. It feels weird falling for someone who you knew since you were a kid. So, sweetheart, stop worrying." Said Prince Mateen.

"It would be weirder if you don't have feelings for someone you spend your whole life with. Just saying." Replied Aisy. Prince Mateen smiled.

Prince Mateen and Aisy are at the airport. Aisy had to go back to Singapore since her school is starting soon. Prince Mateen invited Aisy over to watch his polo tournament however, Aisy couldn't make it.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you okay?" Said Aisy.

"No worries. But, you owned a big time." Smiled Prince Mateen.

Aisy hugged Prince Mateen before she boards the plane. Prince Mateen watched Aisy disappear into the passenger boarding bridge. As Prince Mateen could no longer see Aisy figure, he walked out of the airport and went straight to the polo club for his tournament. When he arrived, everyone was there. His fans, his friends and other supporters. Prince Mateen gets ready for the tournament and changed his clothes.

As the tournament begins, Prince Mateen could hear people cheering for him and his teams. He doesn't want to disappoint them and work hard trying to win the tournament. Prince Mateen team was leading with a point more than his opponent. As his teammates passed the ball to him, he shoots the ball towards the goal.

"This one for you, Aisy." Whispered Prince Mateen.

Everyone watched in anticipation and the ball went straight to the goal. Loud cheers could be heard. Prince Mateen team won the game. Prince Mateen rode his horseback to the base. As he landed on the ground with his two feet, his teammates and friends congratulate him. Some hugged him. Out of a sudden, a person came running towards Prince Mateen and hugged him. Prince Mateen wanted to push the person back but when he saw who it was, he returned the hug.

"Congrats, superhero!" Said, Anisha.

"Thanks." Replied Prince Mateen.

Prince Mateen didn't realise that everyone was looking at them and taking photos. Prince Mateen pulled away from the hug and went to drink water. he chatted with his friends. Before the day ends, he texted Aisy to inform her that his team won and remind her that she still owned him.

 Before the day ends, he texted Aisy to inform her that his team won and remind her that she still owned him

Prince Mateen saw that Aisy read his messages but he was curious as to why Aisy didn't reply to his text. He saw that she was online but a couple of minutes later, she went offline. Prince Mateen decided to call Aisy but Aisy didn't answer any of his calls and texts. He was confused with Aisy behaviour.

Aisy was shocked. She saw the video and photos of Prince Mateen and Anisha hugging each other. She knew she shouldn't be feeling this way. Prince Mateen had made it clear to her that nothing is going on between him and Anisha but somehow Aisy just couldn't shake out the feeling. She was even heartbroken she saw the headline.

The Prince Charming found someone new already?

No words could describe how sad she was. Tears rolled down her cheeks drop by drop before it became heavy rain. Aisy saw that she received texts from Prince Mateen and a couple of missed ones from him too. She didn't bother to reply to his texts or calls. Aisy was too heartbroken to face him now.

How could he do this to me?  thought Aisy.

The next day, as Aisy was having her breakfast, she heard her phone ring. She saw the caller ID and she knew no matter how much she wants to avoid him, there is no way she could. Aisy decided to answer the call.

"Hey, are you okay? I was worried about you? I texted you yesterday and called you a couple of times, but you didn't answer." Said Prince Mateen.

"I'm good." Replied Aisy coldly.

"Is everything okay?" Asked Prince Mateen.

Aisy took a deep breath.

"Let's break up." Said Aisy. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn't want to end it but Prince Mateen hurt her deeply. Then, she ended the call. Aisy cried so hard until there's no tears left.

"You have been great, Matt. I love you so much but maybe I didn't love you hard enough to have you in my life. You will always be my Prince Charming, Matt. Always." Whispered Aisy.

Prince Mateen was at a loss for words.