Confronting Anisha

Prince Mateen looks at his watch and it states that it's 5.00 pm. He is getting worried because he hasn't heard from Aisy since morning. He asked the employees and the last time they saw Aisy was in the morning, driving away from the palace. Prince Mateen tried to call Aisy again and this time around, she picked up the phone. To his surprise, it wasn't Aisy who answered it. Prince Mateen heard about Aisy accident and quickly rush to the hospital.

Along the way to the hospital, he's hoping that everything will be fine. He doesn't know what to feel anymore and he just wants to be by Aisy side. Prince Mateen blames himself for her accident. When he reaches the hospital, it feels like his whole world came crumbling down on him. Aisy is in a coma and she was badly injured. At the moment, Aisy is on life support. Prince Mateen broke down he saw Aisy. 

Aisy's parents were informed of her accident and will be taking the first flight to Brunei. Aisy accident was spread through the internet and news. Anisha smiled when she heard of Aisy's accident. She felt a sense of accomplishment. She's happy that her plan work. Now, no one else is going to be by Prince Mateen side other than her. 

After a few months since Aisy woke up from her coma, she had to go through lots of physiotherapies to gain strength for both of her legs. At the same time, Aisy decided to put her relationship with Prince Mateen on hold. There is so much going on and she needed her space. Prince Mateen wasn't convinced with Aisy decision because he wants to be there for Aisy during her tough times but he doesn't want to push her too far. Aisy was working on her recovery and her emotions.

A few days later, Aisy was lying on the bed while snacking on fruits. She check her social media account and saw Anisha post a photo of her with Prince Mateen on her Instagram account. 

She read the comments written by their fans and some ship both of them and some thrash her for going out with a taken man

She read the comments written by their fans and some ship both of them and some thrash her for going out with a taken man. Aisy couldn't be bothered. She had enough with this game and bailing herself out. For all she cares, she doesn't care what Prince Mateen have to say or want to do with his life. Days turns into weeks and photos of Anisha and Prince Mateen became more frequent and kept on appearing on Aisy's Instagram page. She felt that staying in Brunei is not a good idea and want to return to Singapore as soon as possible. At some point, Aisy felt that Prince Mateen no longer have feelings for her. After all, Aisy isn't the person she used to be. She barely communicates with him and when Prince Mateen wants to see her, she pushes him away.

Before Aisy scheduled a flight back home, she receives an email from an email address that she doesn't recognise. She was too busy packing her bag that she didn't check it. Later that day, there was a rumour spreading around the internet about Aisy's accident. It was said that Anisha was the cause of it. Aisy then proceeds to check the email and she was shocked by the content. It was a video of Anisha and a man.

"Make sure she dies." Said, Anisha.

She passes a photo of Aisy towards the man.

"Roger." Replied the man.

Tears left her cheeks when she saw the video. The scene of Anisha making a deal with the man to kill her keeps on playing in her head. After a while, Aisy wipes her tears and decided to confront Anisha. She has gone too far and Aisy makes sure that Anisha wouldn't destroy her life the second time. 

"I'm going to kill this bitch!" Exclaimed Aisy.