Kidnapping The Prince

Prince Mateen decided to have dinner with Danial to discuss Anisha's issue. Though he cut ties with her, he is still friends with Danial because Danial is his best buddy and also one of his best men.

"I'm sorry that my sister behaves that way, Matt. I swear I have warned her before but she doesn't take it seriously. I don't know what's gotten into her." Said Danial.

"It's fine. I made it clear to her that I don't want to see her anymore. I'm sorry if I was harshed on her, I mean she's your sister after all." Replied Prince Mateen.

They decided to drop the topic because the situation does not benefit any of the parties. Prince Mateen don't know what else does he have to do to fix his relationship with Aisy anymore. He knew he screwed up big time and Aisy hated his guts. One thing he knows is that his feelings for Aisy is genuinely and if he were to tell that to Aisy now, she would just laugh it off at his face. Prince Mateen sighed.

After the dinner, Prince Mateen was heading towards his car when he was struck by something on his head. He fainted and collapse on the floor. Out of all the days, today he decided not to have a bodyguard following him around. What luck. Prince Mateen woke up to unfamiliar surroundings. He couldn't guess where he is since the place was pitch black. He tried to escape but his hands were tied tightly against the chair he was sitting on so does his legs.

The disappearance of Prince Mateen was broadcast around Brunei and the internet. Everyone in the community does their part by looking for Prince Mateen. The security around the palace has been strengthened and more police cars are patrolling the streets.

The sound of the door opening wakes Prince Mateen up. Behind the door reveals a woman figure, Anisha. She smiled when she saw Prince Mateen sitting on the chair, helpless. She admires how gorgeous Prince Mateen look. Anisha wonders why things turn out like this.

 Anisha wonders why things turn out like this

"What are you doing?" Asked Prince Mateen.

Anisha was snapped out of her world by Prince Mateen's voice. That voice of his, deep and manly. Definitely will make any woman fall to their knees. Which is what has already been happening.

"Well, if I can't have you, then no one else can have you." Replied Anisha, simply.

Prince Mateen couldn't believe how resistant she is. No matter how many times he told her off, she wouldn't even listen to him.

"I've treated you more than just a friend, Matt. But, you couldn't even see it for yourself and somehow others could. Why are you so naive? Spending almost half of your life with me, and yet you still didn't notice me? Everyone thought we would end up being together but you dropped your bomb and said that you are in a relationship with Aisy? It wasn't that bad until you continue to hurt me. You went on your knees and proposed to Aisy? You're a prince god damn it! You don't kneel in front of people, especially Aisy. She's a commoner." Continued Anisha.

"I couldn't take the news that you were going to marry Aisy. How could you? How could you leave me alone?" Asked Anisha.

"Because of that, you decided it was a good idea to hurt her? To make sure she was dead? She's someone else daughter, god damn it! Someone people who care about!" Exclaimed Prince Mateen.

"It's all about Aisy, isn't it. Never about me." Said Anisha, smirking.

"It has always been Aisy. Right from the start. You and I are not meant to be together. I have never had any feelings for you except for treating you as a sister of mine. Your brother is my best buddy. Yes, we grew up together but does that mean I'm responsible for how you feel about me? Just stop, Anisha." Said Prince Mateen.

His words ticked Anisha off. She was on her last straw of patience. She kidnapped Prince Mateen intending to make him hers and never thought of killing him. Now, with what Prince Mateen have to say to her, the possibility of killing Prince Mateen right there is 99.9%.

"I hate you!" Screamed Anisha.

She pulled out a knife from behind her. She walked towards Prince Mateen. Prince Mateen knew what's going to happen. He closes his eyes and hopes that everything will end soon. However, he never felt the pain. Prince Mateen opens his eyes and saw Anisha gone. There was blood everywhere but it doesn't belong to him. He looked up and saw a group of policemen with guns. The police untie Prince Mateen and secure him safely. He was then transported to the hospital for a further check-up. On the way to the hospital, it dawned to him that ...

Anisha ran away after being shot.