He's Mine

Aisy found out that Anisha is at the polo club where Prince Mateen is having his polo practice. As she arrived at the polo club, she saw Anisha was giggling with Prince Mateen's friends while watching him. It pisses her off to see her smiling and having fun while she is suffering. Aisy marched towards Anisha to grab a water bottle off the table. She unscrews the water bottle and throws the water at her.

Anisha was drenched with water.

"What's wrong with you?" Exclaimed Anisha.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Stop being a bitch and screwing with other people's partners. Disgusting." Replied Aisy.

"Say that again." Asked Anisha

"Try me." Fire Aisy back.

Anisha pushed Aisy and causes her to fall. She stood up and push Anisha back. They were fighting in front of everyone. No one dared to stop the catfight and just watches them. Prince Mateen saw the fight. He stopped his polo practice and walked towards the scene. Prince Mateen pulled Aisy away from Anisha and break off the fight.

 Prince Mateen pulled Aisy away from Anisha and break off the fight

"What's going on?" Asked Prince Mateen while looking at Aisy.

"She started it first! Look at my face, Matt. It hurts." Said Anisha while she clings onto Prince Mateen's arm.

Aisy snickered when she saw Anisha's behaviour. She pushed Prince Mateen's hands away and stand a few feet away from them.

"So tell me. Did you plan all this? Did you want to kill me?" Questioned Aisy.

"I don't know what are you talking about. Matt, help me." Said, Anisha. 

Prince Mateen just stood there.

"Tell me! I've got evidence that you were one behind this!" Exclaimed Aisy.

"Yes! Yes, I was the one who planned it. From the beginning to the end. You were supposed to be dead but I guess my luck runs out." Said Anisha innocently.

"Since the day you came, you stole Mateen away from me. He's mine, to begin with. I've always been with him. Always have, always will. When you start coming around, he distances himself away from me. I couldn't follow him anymore because you're always there. YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME!" Continued Anisha, mad.

"And do you know the best part is that Mateen's past relationship doesn't work because of me? I made sure those bitches stay away from him." Said Anisha with a proud look on her face.

Prince Mateen was stunned by Anisha's confession. He didn't expect her to be like this. He doesn't know who Anisha is anymore. Aisy was mad when she heard it. Aisy couldn't contain her anger and slapped Anisha on her face. It was awfully quiet. The sound of mosquito buzzing could be heard. Everyone was shocked by Anisha's confession and even took out their phone to record the scene.

"You! I thought you were better than that." Said Aisy while pointing at Prince Mateen. The look of disgust and hatred could clearly be seen on her face.

"When I said that I needed a break, it doesn't mean you could go around screwing your 'childhood friend' of yours. What do you think others would think when they see you with someone else when you are engaged to me? Tell me right from the start if you want to back off. You know what? Screw you and her. Have fun together!" Said Aisy and walk off from the scene.

For the second time that day, Prince Mateen was stunned. Anisha was clinging onto Prince Mateen's arm. He was snapped out from his world and pushed Anisha away from him.

"How could you? You're my friend and you did this to me? Because you have feelings for me?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"Get this straight. I don't have feelings for you. Not right now, not ever. I never did. You were just my friend and nothing more. You ruined everything." Said Prince Mateen.

"I don't want to see you anymore. Don't you dare come between me and Aisy. I do only love her and it has always been her." Said Prince Mateen and walk away from Anisha.

Prince Mateen broke his friendship with Anisha. Anisha was mad with what Prince Mateen said. She still blamed Aisy for all of the things that happened to her.

"What are you all looking at?" Said Anisha to the people who were looking at her.

Anisha walked off from the polo club. There was so much hatred in her and decided to plan something big.