Wedding Day

It's the day of their wedding day and Aisy could barely get out of bed. She had a hard time falling asleep yesterday and finally went to bed at 3 in the morning.

"Wake up! It's your day. You don't want to be late." Said Aisy's best friend.

Aisy groaned. She finally gets up after a few more tosses and turns. Aisy had a quick breakfast before she washes up and gets ready to go to the wedding venue. While in the car, she can't stop being nervous and getting cold feet. When Aisy arrived at the venue, the atmosphere was filled with happiness and laughter. Everyone she knew was there so Prince Mateen's family and friends to celebrate their happy day.

Everyone took their seat and Prince Mateen stands at the front waiting for his soon-to-be bride. Aisy holds onto her dad's arms and they walk out to the room together when the piano starts playing. She smiles as she passes by the audience. Aisy's dad slowly handed her over to Prince Mateen and kiss her cheeks.

"Aisy Marqis, you have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together." Prince Mateen read his vows.

"Abdul Mateen, I love you. You have brought such joy to my life. Thank you for loving me as I am and for taking me into your heart. I promise to walk by your side forever and to love, help and encourage you in all that you do. I will take the time to talk to you to listen to you and to care for you. Through all the changes in our lives, I will be there for you always as a strength in need, a comfort in sorrow, a counsellor in difficulty, and a companion in joy. Everything I am and everything I have is yours now and forevermore. This is my promise to you." Aisy read her vows.

They slipped rings into each other's fingers and was pronounced husband and wife. Both of them hugged each other and Prince Mateen places a kiss on Aisy's forehead. As they were walking down the aisle, everyone congratulated them. Prince Wakeel was beside Prince Mateen to escort the groom and bride out of the palace. Prince Mateen and Aisy went into his room to get changed for the evening dinner where they will be meeting different state leaders that attended their wedding reception.

"So, how does it feel like being my wife?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"I'm going to make sure that you only have eyes on me and no one else." Said Aisy. Prince Mateen laughed.

Prince Mateen changed into a royalty uniform while Aisy changed into a dress.

"Never fail to look beautiful." Said Prince Mateen.

"You don't look bad yourself, Prince Charming." Replied Aisy.

Aisy walked towards the door and purposely sway her hips in front of Prince Mateen. He groaned. Aisy giggled.

Prince Mateen and Aisy walked out of the room together hand in hand and made their way towards the dining room. They greeted the different state leaders. Prince Mateen and Aisy took a seat between the Sultan and Her Majesty. When they are done with their dinner, they took some time to interact with the people there. Aisy went and play with Prince Wakeel and Princess Ameerah for a bit since it's been so long they had seen her with all the drama that has been happening.

It was time for the groom and bride to leave when an expected guest came and crash the party. She was beyond recognisable. Anisha looks horrible. There were a lot of scrapes and bruises on her face. With caution, Prince Mateen quickly grabbed Aisy and place her behind his back, protecting her. Guards came out of nowhere and surrounded her. Anisha smirked.

"Well, hello there." Said, Anisha.