Honeymoon

"Where are we going?" Asked Aisy.

"You will know when we get there." Replied Prince Mateen.

"But why can't you tell me now?" Asked Aisy.

"It's a surprise, love." Said Prince Mateen.

Little did Aisy know that she'll be going to a place that every woman wants to be, Greece. A beautiful city with white painted houses and the view of the ocean right outside the window. A place that is great for romance and sightseeing. Aisy couldn't believe the sight in front of her when she gets off the plane. She turned around and hugged Prince Mateen.

"This is so amazing! I've always wanted to visit Santorini, Greece." Said Aisy. Prince Mateen smiled.

They then explore the different places in Santorini and ended off their destination at Red beach. The sight was magnificent and Aisy took countless photos.

The next day, Aisy and Prince Mateen were having their breakfast at a cafe

The next day, Aisy and Prince Mateen were having their breakfast at a cafe. From afar, a man notices someone familiar who is at the table occupied by Aisy and Prince Mateen. He notices the familiar laugh and smile. He walked up towards the table to greet her.

"Hey, Aisy! It's been a long since I've seen you. How have you been doing?" Asked the man.

"Oh, my lord! Adam! I'm good. How about you?" Replied Aisy.

Both of them were happy to see each other and on the other hand, someone wasn't looking too happy. Prince Mateen had a serious face on his face. Aisy was engulfed in her world with a guy that wasn't introduced to him. He felt jealous at the sight of them talking happily, together. At that moment, Aisy looks at Prince Mateen and notice how he was quiet the whole time.

"My bad. This is my husband, Mateen. Matt, this my friend, Adam." Said Aisy.

They nodded at each other. Aisy and Adam talked for a few more minutes before Adam make his way out of the cafe as he had other things to attend to. Before he left, he leaves his phone number to Aisy, hoping to catch a coffee with her next time. When Adam was out of sight, Prince Mateen bombarded her with a lot of questions.

"Who is he? He doesn't look like your typical kind of friend. Does he get the sign that you're taken or married? Who is he kidding when your husband is right in front of him and he dared to give his number in front of me? What a playboy." Questioned Prince Mateen.

Aisy rolled her eyes.

"We used to date. It's not a big deal." Replied Aisy.

"I don't like the way he looked at you." Said Prince Mateen.

Prince Mateen took Aisy phone and delete his number. Aisy laughed at his action. She then continues to eat her breakfast and enjoy the scenery. After breakfast, they decided to explore the city more. It was night time and they are back at their resort. They had just finished their dinner. It was a tiring day and decided to go to bed. Somehow Prince Mateen felt weird. Every little thing Aisy did, he felt a sense of rush and find it sexy even when all she did was putting on moisturiser.

Aisy was about the switch off the light when Prince Mateen walked towards her, carried her in a bridal style and place her onto the bed. He then proceeds to climb on top of her. Aisy gave him a weird look.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked Aisy.

"Nothing." Replied Prince Mateen, smiling.

Prince Mateen stared at Aisy lips for a while. She then bit her lips due to nervousness. Her action resulted in Prince Mateen kissing her. The kiss was heated and Prince Mateen trail his kisses down to her neck. Aisy moaned when he bites her neck lightly, leaving red spots on her neck. He then unbuttoned Aisy's pyjamas.

The night was filled with lots of love. It was just the two of them against the world.