Reconciled

Aisy was having dinner with her friends in Singapore. It's been a few days since she has last heard from Prince Mateen. She came to terms with herself that Prince Mateen and her are best to be friends. They were not meant to be together. Aisy tried so hard to forget him but she knew it will be hard for her. Prince Mateen was the one for her. He meant so much to her and she can never possibly hate him, not now or ever. It breaks her heart but she knew she has to continue living her life without him anymore. Aisy was zoning out from her friend's conversation when she was nudged by her best friend.

"Have you heard?" Asked Aisy's best friend.

"About what?" Questioned Aisy.

"Your ex-fiance?" Replied Aisy's best friend.

"I don't want to talk about him." Said Aisy.

"He's hospitalised." Said Aisy's best friend.

"WHAT?!" Exclaimed Aisy.

Aisy quickly took out her phone and googled up Prince Mateen. It was all over the news that Prince Mateen was kidnapped and attacked. He was being hospitalized in the meantime. Aisy quickly texted Prince Mateen.

Aisy didn't have the heart to text him back right after he sent her the last text message

Aisy didn't have the heart to text him back right after he sent her the last text message. She decided to leave it on seen. On her way back home, she was contemplating whether she should go to Brunei and visit Prince Mateen or not. She does not want to look clingy but at the same time, she wants to see him for herself. In the end, Aisy decided to go to Brunei. She books the first flight to Brunei.

Aisy visited Prince Mateen at the hospital. She got the information from Princess Azemah of the location of the hospital as well as his ward number. Aisy was standing outside of Prince Mateen's ward and she took some time to calm her down before going in. She opens the door and there he was, lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed. Aisy walked into the room and close the door behind her quietly so as not to disturb Prince Mateen's rest.

"You're here?" Questioned Prince Mateen.

Aisy jumped when she heard his voice. She was surprised.

"I thought you were sleeping." Said Aisy.

"Nah, I was just resting my eyes. You didn't answer my question." Asked Prince Mateen.

"I wanted to see you for myself. Who would have thought that you play the tough card." Aisy rolled her eyes.

Prince Mateen smiled.

"I'm glad that you are here." Said Prince Mateen genuinely.

Aisy looked down.

"I want to apologise for everything. I'm sorry that I wasn't a supportive partner towards you when you were going through a hard time. I'm sorry that I refuse to listen to you when you told me so. I should have known better." Explained Prince Mateen.

"It's partly my fault too. My emotions get to the best of me." Replied Aisy.

Aisy couldn't help but say it. She was supposed to stay away from him and forget about him but now, she lost in her own game. Aisy broke her own rules. She bends herself for him. The room was filled with comfortable silence. Prince Mateen and Aisy enjoyed each other's company. Suddenly, their time alone was interrupted by a knock on the door. The door slides open, revealing a police officer. He told Prince Mateen that they didn't manage to catch Anisha at the scene and they are trying their best to find her. They have also broadcasted a photo of Anisha on the news and papers, asking the citizens to help to find her and if they saw her in the public, they should contact the police.

Prince Mateen nodded and the police officer exited his room before wishing him a fast recovery. Following suit, Aisy decided to go back to her hotel to get some rest. Before Aisy left, Prince Mateen asked her out for a dinner and she was puzzled since Prince Mateen is hospitalised and he couldn't get out of the hospital. He then explained that before Aisy came to visit him, the doctor told him that he could be discharged as he has shown a lot of improvement. After hearing what he said, Aisy agreed to have dinner with him.

Aisy put on some makeup and pick a designed dress. She then pairs it up with a cardigan.

Prince Mateen picked Aisy up from her hotel

Prince Mateen picked Aisy up from her hotel. When she gets into his car, Prince Mateen gave her a dozen red roses. Aisy smiled.

"Why a dozen?" Asked Aisy.

"Declaration of love and passion. The 12 stems communicate perfection and completeness." Replied Prince Mateen.

"How romantic can you be?" Joked Aisy.

Prince Mateen smirked.

Prince Mateen and Aisy had the perfect dinner. There wasn't anyone to disturb them. It was just the two of them against the world. The evening was filled with laughter and happiness, mostly love. Before the day ends, Prince Mateen told Aisy that he wants to continue with the wedding plan. He swears to be his best and always be there for her. He also mentioned that no matter what happens he will always love her, only her. Aisy then agreed to continue with the wedding plan.

After a few months passed by, it was 1 day before their wedding day. Aisy felt so nervous. She prayed that nothing will happen tomorrow and hopefully uninvited guests would not come and spoil her wedding day. That evening, Prince Mateen texted Aisy, teasing her if she was ready to be his wife. Aisy feels like smacking him on his head and jokingly replied that she will bail herself out tomorrow on their wedding day. Prince Mateen smiled at her remarks. They chatted for a few hours more because decided to go to bed because it was already getting late.

That night, Aisy couldn't sleep well.