I Love You

Prince Mateen tried to call Aisy again but she didn't answer. He tried to call her a couple more times but to no avail. Prince Mateen wanted to explain the situation to her and it wasn't as what she was thinking.

It's been a couple of days since Prince Mateen and Aisy lasted talked with each other. Prince Mateen misses Aisy so much. He can barely sleep at night. He scrolled through his phone gallery, looking through Aisy photos. He barely eats and he's always on his bed. Prince Mateen wasn't himself anymore. It was so bad to the extent that he skipped his polo practice and took a month leave from his military duties. Once in a while, his sister and family would come and visit him in his room. They tried to console him and told him that maybe they are not made for each other. However, Prince Mateen doesn't listen. It was as if he was never alive. He stared at the ceiling and never respond to anyone when they talked to him.

Prince Mateen's friends went to his house to check up on him. They were told about Prince Mateen's situation and maybe if Prince Mateen were to be around his friends, he might share his problems with them. Prince Mateen saw his friends come into his room so sit by his bed and rest his head on the headboard.

"You okay, bro? Your sister told us that you aren't yourself. She also told us about your relationship." Said Danial.

"Aisy dumped me." Said Prince Mateen as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I loved her so much. I never really care about other people but when I first laid my eyes on her, I knew she's the one for me. She's the best thing that I have ever had and now I lost her. I had my plans with her but now it seems that it wouldn't happen." Continued Prince Mateen.

No one had thought that Aisy would have meant so much to Prince Mateen. Everyone in the room was shocked by Prince Mateen's confession. Prince Mateen never had a woman in his life and he probably doesn't know the meaning of love and when he does, he falls hard. Prince Mateen's friend cheered him up by distracting him. They decided to get him off the bed and start moving around. They brought him to the dining table to have some lunch and have some brotherly talk.

"What would you do if you were in my situation, Dan?" Asked Prince Mateen out of a sudden.

"I would get up, get dressed, go to her place and explain it to her even though she may not want to see me. Sometimes, people misunderstood the situation like yourself. You are good looking, Mateen. Any girl in this world would die to have you as their partner. They will be jealous when they saw what she saw. I bet Jane would feel the same too when I'm in your situation." Explained Danial.

Prince Mateen nods.

That day Danial came back home from visiting Prince Mateen. Once he reached home, he rests himself on the sofa and watched some shows on the tv. Anisha saw that her brother and went to sit by his side.

"Where did you go?" Asked Anisha.

"Back from Mateen's house." Replied Danial. Anisha suddenly becomes interested.

"Why didn't tag me along?" Asked Anisha.

"It's complicated, sister. He isn't in good shape." Said Danial.

"What happened to him?" Asked Anisha.

"He just got dumped by Aisy and have a hard time letting her go." Explained Danial.

"Oh." Said, Anisha.

Anisha smiled in satisfaction. It feels as if she has won the battle. Finally, Prince Mateen is hers. She quickly gets up from the sofa and went to her room to get dressed. She picked a dress and put on some light makeup. She then quickly went out of the house to go and visit Prince Mateen. Danial who was watching tv on the sofa was puzzled when he saw Anisha rushing out of the house. He just shocked his head.