Baby Fever

After yesterday's event, Prince Mateen decided to stay in Singapore for a few more days. He wants to spend more time with Aisy. Prince Mateen has just woken up from his sleep and he doesn't have any plan for the day. He texted Aisy and asked whether she had any plans but just like him, Aisy doesn't have any plans for the rest of the day. Aisy invited Prince Mateen over to her house as her parents were curious as to who is dating their daughter.

As Prince Mateen arrived at Aisy's house, he rings the doorbell. Aisy opened the door for Prince Mateen.

"Hey, handsome." Said Aisy. Pince Mateen smiled.

"Mum, Dad, he's here." Continued Aisy.

Aisy parents invited Prince Mateen over and asked me to take a seat. Aisy went and take a seat next to Prince Mateen. Prince Mateen talked to Aisy's parents for a while. Aisy' parents like Prince Mateen and they hope for the best for their future. Before the day ends, Prince Mateen asked Aisy's parents if he could take Aisy to Brunei and promise to take care of her when she's there. Thankfully, her parents didn't mind. 

That night, Prince Mateen and Aisy went back to Brunei. Aisy stayed at the Istana Nurul Iman guest house. Prince Mateen asked Aisy if she wants to follow him for his polo practice tomorrow and she agrees. Prince Mateen video called Aisy before he wishes her goodnight.

The next day, Aisy had breakfast with the rest of Prince Mateen's family members

The next day, Aisy had breakfast with the rest of Prince Mateen's family members. They talked, laughed and somehow Aisy felt that she's at home. She misses the kids, Prince Wakeel and Princess Ameerah so she decided to bring them to Prince Mateen's polo practice.

As Prince Mateen was practising, Aisy spent her time with the kids. She brought them to shops to have some snacks. She joked around with them. Aisy felt happy when she sees them, it reminds her of her little brother.

As Aisy was daydreaming, she didn't realise that the polo club has been filled with people and Prince Mateen had stopped his polo practice

As Aisy was daydreaming, she didn't realise that the polo club has been filled with people and Prince Mateen had stopped his polo practice. At the corner of her eyes, she saw Prince Mateen playing with kids. He looks fatherly and she knew how much Prince Mateen love kids. Aisy saw Prince Mateen walking towards her smiling, holding the girl he was playing with, in his arms.

"You know, when we get married one day, I want 13 kids. Beating my dad's record." Said Prince Mateen. Aisy laughed.

"What am I? A baby factory?" Replied Aisy.

"Then again, who said that I want to marry you?" Continued Aisy.

"You don't want to marry me?" Said Prince Mateen. Jokingly putting his hands over his heart showing that he's hurt.

"Champ, she doesn't want to marry me. What about you?" Asked Prince Mateen to the little girl he was with.

Aisy laughed at his silly actions. She looks at Prince Mateen while he is playing with the little girl however at the corner of her eyes she feels like something is watching her. Aisy turned in the direction but she didn't see anyone. Suddenly, she felt unsafe and worried.