Part 1

7:00 am
It was a sunny monday morning and Jungkook had just woken up to get ready for school. He is meeting his best friend Jimin after school and is very excited about that.

After showering and washing his teeth he got dressed and went to the kitchen to grab a chocolate bar and a carrot juice for breakfast.
I can't wait to finnish class.. Jiminie is taking me to this new caffe in town and he said he has someting important to tell me.. Oh no im gonna be late!?
He grabs his keys and heads out of the door.

 Oh no im gonna be late!?He grabs his keys and heads out of the door

1:25 pm
It was a normal day at school. Nothing special happened for Jungkook. Everyday is the same as the other for the young boy and he likes it like that. He is afraid of changing. He sometimes felt lonely since Jimin was basically his only close friend. Sure he had other friends but they weren't as close to him as Jimin. Jungkooks father had died in a car accident when he was only 5 years old. So Jungkook lived with his mom in a beautiful small and cozy house. His mom was a succesful writer which resulted in her always having to travel. Jungkook missed his mom very often but they had a great relationship and whenever she came home they had a fun time together.

Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts when the school bell rang.
Finallyyyy!!! He said as he started packing his backpack and almost running out of school to the parking lot where Jimin was already waiting for him.
Jimin was attenting a dance school while Jungkook was in art school. They still always managed to hang out with eachother. Afterall they were like siblings to one another.

Jm: There you are! I've been waiting here for almost 15 minutes...
Jk: Im sorry hyung but my class had just ended.. Sooo where are you taking me huh? I've been very excited the whole dayyy!!!
Jm: let's go thennn

They walked for about 15 minutes just talking about random stuff when suddenly a black car drove by them really fast and unexpectedly, almost hitting the younger. Then the car stopped. Jungkook was in schock and imediately started crying and fell to the ground.. He has always been afraid of cars since his father passed away. Jungkookie don't cryyy everything is okayy, you aren't hurt right? Jimin said as he tried to calm down the younger..

Oh my god im so sorry i totally didn't see you there kid. Are you okay?
A stranger from the black car quickly approached them.
When Jungkook looked up he was imediately stunned by the stranger. He had dark curly hair and a cold and misterious look in his eyes. His face looked like it had been sculpted by the angels and his skin was flawless. A small mole on his nose complimented his beautiful features perfectly.

Jk:Uhhh yea i'm okay i just got a bit scared..
Stranger: here let me help you.

The stranger held his hand out for Jungkook and he took it almost imediately and stood up. Jungkook brushed off his clothes and couldn't help but stare at the beautiful man infront of him.

Stranger: I insist on buying you and your friend cakes to make up for this.
And by the way my name is Kim Taehyung.
The stranger smiled at Jungkook and offered him his hand again to shake it.

Jungkook was speachles but quickly smiled and nooded to the stranger while shaking his hand.
Jk: I'm Jungkook..

Jimin on the other hand was just looking at the 2 speachless. He had never seen Jungkook act like that. He was always a cute innocent kid who never really showed any love interest towards anyone..

Jk: ohh and this here is my best friend Jimin
Tae: Hm Jimin? I think I've seen you before...
Taehyung was lost in his thoughts of where he had seen jimin before but got snapped out of them when Jimin pulled his sleeve
Jimin: uhhh okay Taehyung buy us cakes then.
He pulled both Jungkook and Taehyung in the caffe and they sat down.

End of part 1🥳 Not really sure about where i'm gonba go with this story but i have a few ideas hh.

Also i will try to publish as many times as i can so probablly a few times a week at least now since i am not that busy with school currently.