Part 27

It's been three months. Three months since Tae and I went on our first public date and three months since I met his parents. Meeting them wasn't as creepy as I thought it was gonna be. It turns out they are great people. Very strict and professional of course but they have been nothing but nice and welcoming to me.

Taehyung was very happy that they accepted me. Ever since then I am always going to their family gatherings with Tae. He has a very big family and I feel so small around them.

When Jennie found out about us and Taehyung broke off their engagement she looked heartbroken.. And I couldn't help but feel bad. She is probablly better for Tae than me but I am never letting him go!

So a lot has changed in these last few months. But today the biggest change is about to happen and that is because we are moving in together to Taehyungs mansion. I am soooo excited. My mom has returned from France about 2 weeks ago and she has been helping me pack. 

I think I am ready to take this big step. Me and Tae will soon have our 1 year anniversary like whaatt I feel like I've met him only a few weeks ago. I have no idea what we are gonna do that day but now isn't the time to think about that.

Another thing that happened in these 3 months is that I finally graduated. I finnished my art high school and in autumn I will start college of arts. Tae is very supportive of me and I am very thankfull. Living with him definitelly won't affect my studies.

*ding dong* my dorbell went off and I ran down the stairs from my room to open the door. I was met with Jimin. He has been visiting me quite often lately and I am so happy about that.

"What are you doing Kookie?" he said as we walked into my room. "I am just checking if i packed everything, I am kinda nervous actually but very excited."

Jimin smiled at me and patted my back. "You are all grown up now Jungkook, I am so happy for you."  We ended up hugging eachother for almost 5 minutes and then falling asleep.

My mom suddenly knocked on the door telling me that the moving company has arrived and they've alreday taken all my belongings to Taehyungs house. This made me realise that this is really happening. I became even more nervous.

A few hours had passed and the night has alreday arrived. I said goodbye to my mom and got into a cab. I arrived to Taehyungs place soon. I payed the driver and got out of the car. The night was beautiful it made me want to stay outside and explore. 

Taehyungs house was in the outskirts of the city. Behind it was a pretty big meadow and a hill. The hill was quite high actually I believe the view from it would be incredible. 

I ran into Taehyungs house and started searching for him. Suddenly a pair of big muscular arms grabbed me from the back and startled me. I knew in was Tae. He kissed my neck a few times and I turned around to hug him. Soon I pulled away and looked at him with anticipation in my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that bunny? What is it that you want huh? " he said teasingly.

"Tae do you know that hill behind your house? Have you ever been on top of it?" I asked with a smile plastered on my face.

"Um no I haven't actually I guess I just never foud the time. Why do you ask baby?"

"Well.. I want to go there heh" I really wanted to go, my body was full of enegry somehow and I wanted a little adventure.

"I guess we could go there tomorrow if you want." Tae said but I cut him off. "No pleaseee let's go noww please please please." I said while jumping up and down using my baby voice.

Taehyung groaned and picked me up. "Jungkookie It's almost 10pm why do you want to go there now?"

"I just want to Tae.. I will do anything you want in return I promiseee!"

After a few minutes of me convincing Tae he finally agreed. We put on some comfortable clothes and immediately started our walk.

It was so pretty. Somehow whenever I am outside with Tae the night is so pretty. It's like the universe knows how happy I am. The moonlight was so bright we saw everything clearly. It wasn't cold eather. The breeze was warm and calming. 

Every now and then I would pick up some flowers while Taehyung was humming some beautiful melodies. I can see how much he adores music and he definitelly has talent for it. It makes me a bit sad to think that he was put in a position to be the CEO of their family's company. He didn't have a choice. It makes me wonder if he would have chosen a different path if he had a choice. Maybe he would be a famous musician, I like to think that. 

We continued walking while holding hands and finally we reached the top. It was way more incredible than I have imagined. On my right there was a view of huge mountains still covered with white snow. On the other side there was a gorgeous view of the city. The city looked wide awake with all of the lights shinning brightly but it seemed so far away. 

Behing us was the forest and above was the night sky filled with dozens of bright stars and a moon. It looked like something out of the story. 

I came out of my trance when I heared Taehyung open up his backpack. He pulled out 2 blankets which I have no idea how he managed to put in the backpack although it was quite big.

"I thought that maybe we could spend the night here since I expected us to be tired." He said awkwardly. I smiled brighty and helped him put the blanket on the ground. "you are always so thoughtful Taetae." I gave him a peck on the lips and then we ended up cuddling until falling asleep under the perfect night sky.

_________________________________________________________

Guyss I need helppp.. So I was wondering if I should make sort of a q&a at the end of the story or should I not?? I feel like it's kinda useless to do it but idk I saw many authors do it when they finnish a story of even inbetween but idkkk if I should..

So if you want me to do that the let me know haha.

But besides that have a good dayyy I love yaa and I hope you enjoyed this short chapter!!💜💜💜💜

And omgg look at this adorable picture I found of Jiminnnnnn!!!!😭 I am not cryingg, you aree !!!! 😭😭💖💖

He is a little marshmallow 🥺🥺