Part 22

Taehyungs pov

As I finnished my call with Jungkook I immediatelly got up from the couch and went straight into my closet to change. I wanted to put on a comfy outfit but then I remembered that I'll be meeting his mom so I have to make a good impression.

I put on black pants and white shirt, pairing it all with my white converse. Simple yet nice.  I ran downstairs and straight into my car. I am a bit nervous.. Not only about meeting the woman who raised my love but also just to face Jungkook. I realise I've hurt him, he is such a sweetheart and I have to cherish him more.

I was driving through the streets and soon I arrived at their house. The lights inside were turned on and I got even more nervous. I got out of my car and knocked on the door. I only waited for a few seconds when a beautiful lady opened the door. 

"You must be Taehyng, I am Yeji, Jungkooks mom. Please come in

She was very kind, polite and beautiful. Jungkook definitely had her big doe eyes.

I walked in and bowed to her. "Nice to finally meed you Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook has told me a lot about you" I wasn't feeling nervous anymore. She made the atmosphere calm. 

"I've heared a lot about you too Taehyung. I can see Jungkook really loves you and I am thankful you make him happy." I smiled at her response.

"Jungkook just finnished eating and now he is in his room. I will be going out for a few hours to meet with a friend and also to give you guys a bit of privacy" She said and winked at me. I blushed from awkwardness but she just giggled. 

Mrs. Jeon then grabbed her purse and waved at me before heading out the door. I locked the door behind her and took of my shoes, then I immediately went upstairs. I knocked on Jungkooks door softly and a sweet "come in" was heared. 

As soon as I got in he jumped on me and hugged my tightly which I didn't expect. "I thought you were mad at me baby" I said a bit confused but happy of course.  He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "I was never mad at you Taehyung.. I was only hurt and upset."

He grabbed my hand and led me to his bed where we both sat down. "Yesterday you said that you told Jennie about me.. Is that true?" Jungkook asked hesitantly. 

"Yes Jungkook, I told her everything. I also told my parents and they said I have to introduce you to them." Jungkook looked at me with a shocked expression. "Omg I am such an idiot.. I feel so stupid now about everything I've said yesteday when really you've already fixed everything." Jungkook cried out and I couldn't help but giggle at him. 

"Were your parents mad..?" I gave him a reassuring smile and rubbed circles on his palm. "They weren't angry baby and don't worry because they will love you once they meet you."

He smiled at me and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Oh wait did you meet my mom?" he asked. 

"yes I did, she seems awesome. But she left to meet up with some friends." I lifted up his chin and he gave me a confused look. "That means we have the whole house to ourself bunny"  

He immediately blushed and gently punched me in my chest. I lifted his chin up again and made him look into my eyes. I leaned closer and closer to his pinkish lips and looked at him as he already closed his eyes ready for the kiss to happen. I smiled and smashed out lips together gently. His lips were so soft and sweet. The kiss was filled with love and passion. I slowly sliped my tongue in his mouth and explored it while he gave out soft moans. 

I pulled away after a few minutes, a string of saliva connecting out lips. Jungkook looked earthreal. His blushy cheeks big does eyes and reddish looking plump lips were enough to drive me crazy.

"Do you want to do it baby?" I asked kinda hoping for him to say yes, since I was getting turned on by his looks. 

"I am still a bit sore from the other day Taehyung..." He looked down feeling a bit guilty. "It's okay baby, don't worry about it haha" I ran a hand through his hair and he looked at me. He pushed me back a little bit and put his hand on my neck. I looked down at his hand then back at his face and he had a seductive look on it. 

He trailed his finger down my chest slowly and down to the hem of my shirt. When he reached my pants he undid the buton and pulled down my zipper then immediatelly pushed his little hand in my underwear palming my member. He definitelly caught me of guard but hey I ain't complaining.

No ones pov

Jungkook kept palming the older boys dick but then he got down on his knees infront of Tae and pulled down his pants allong with his boxers. Taehyungs dick was already hard and Jungkook wasted no time. He took it in his hand and started pumping it while looking at Taehyungs eyes.

He realized he loved pleasuring the older. Something about it just made him excited.

He continued his movements and sometimes fastening his pace then slowing it down a bit.

Taehyung was moaning with his deep voice and Jungook loved it. He decided to have some fun so he stopped moving and let go of the olders cock.

Taehyung whined and looked at him with a confused expression. "why did you stop babe"

"I want to play" Jungkook replied and made a cute face. He leaned his head close to the leaking member and started licking the tip teasingly. Taehyung groander and threw himself down on the bed since he couldn't handle the younger boys teasing.

Jungkook continued with his kitten licks and every now and then he would push half of it inside his mouth then continue playing with just the tip. That lasted for a good 10 minutes.

"Jungkook please stop teasing me or I will really have to punish you"

The younger looked up at Tae and smiled with and evil smirk. "I think you should punish me.. But not here daddy and not now hh. "

"I want you to do it.." the younger got on his knees and sat up straight while slightly opening his mouth. Taehyung was a but confused to what the younger meant by that but soon he got the idea.

He stood up and put his dick in Jungkooks mouth and slowly started to push in and out of it.

His pace quickly increased since he was extremely horny and Jungkook was almost gagging on his dick.

It didn't last long until he came and Jungkook swallowed it all. He got up from his kneew and gave Taehyung a peck on the lips.

"I am home boysss!" Only a few seconds later they heared Jungooks mom yell from downstairs. It must have been luck that they finnished just in time before she walked through the front door.

--------------------------------------------------------
Soo this chapter was kinda boring I am sorry heh😅

Now lets take a moment to apreciate Jungkook finally comming back on social media (after what seemed like foreverrrr) and blesing us with a yet another perfect selca.  🥺❤️🥵😍

I missed him too muchhhh!!!!😭❤️

Also tomorrow I am going to have a video chat with my math teacher and I am actually dying because I suck at math and the teacher is very scaryyy soo if she finds out that I haven't really been doing any of the work while we are in quarantine I will basically die😶

Have a great weeekk!! I will update as soon as I can 😊😋

Love ya💜