Part 17

WARNING SMUT AHEAD!

Jungkook was lost in Taehyungs gaze. Everything about him drove him crazy. He suddenly pushed Taehyung against the cold wall with the shower still running and in matter of seconds he was down on his knees looking up at him. Jungkook wasted no time, he needed Taehyung now and his neediness was clearly noticable. He grabbed Taehyungs half hard dick in his small hand and gave it a few pumps while seductively looking up, straight into Taehyungs eyes.

Taehyung let Jungkook take control, he found the confidence in the younger extremely sexy and it was turning him on. Jungkook started giving Taehyungs tip little licks but soon put the whole thing in his mouth. He sucked it like his life depended on it and Taehyung was in heaven right now. The way Jungkook was so innocent yet knew exactly how to pleasure the older was incredible. Jungkook was enjoying this too much, the feeling of Taehyung filling up his whole mouth and throat was becoming addicting. 

"Baby calm down or I'll cum soon" Taehyung said while moaning a bit. Those words put a smirk on Jungkooks face and he started bopping his head even faster while gagging on the olders big dick. Taehyungs grunts made a shiver run down the youngers spine and he wanted to make him cum even more. 

"F-fuckk im cumming babe" Taehyung said before releasing everything right into Jungkooks mouth. Jungkook gladly swalloved it all. "mmm you taste soo good daddy." Jungkook said.

"What happened to my sweet bunny all of a sudden huh?" Taehyung said sarcastically and it made Jungkook blush a bit. "Come here" Taehyung pulled Jungkook up and now Jungkooks chest was up against the wall. Taehyung had a perfect view of Jungkooks perfect ass from that position. "Spread your legs baby" Taehyung commanded and Jungkook did as he was told.

Taehyung then got down on his knees, pushing Jungkooks ass cheeks apart and giving a sweet kiss on his pinkish hole. Jungkook gasped when he realised what the older was doing. He pushed his ass out as much as he could, signaling Taehyung that he wanted more. Tae let out a small giggle and started teasing Jungkooks area with his toungue. The younger couldn't suppress his moans, the feeling was too amazing for him. 

Taehyung ate him out for a few minutes and then decided to add a finger in his tight hole. Jungkooks walls clenched around the olders finger as soon as he entered it. Taehyung was going slow at first but then started going faster with time. He found it so hot how the younger was a moaning mess only from his finger. 

"m-moree p-please hyungiee" Jungkook moaned out. Taehyung listened and added another finger not slowing up his pace. Shortly after he added the third finger and continued scissoring Jungkook out. 

"s-stoppp! I can't wait anymore!" Jungkook literally screamed out and pushed Taehyungs fingers out of his hole. He turned off the water and grabbed Taehyungs hand dragging him up to his room. He pushed Taehyung down on the bed and straddled his lap. The older couldn't keep up with Jungkooks actions, to say he was taken by suprise is an understatement.

Jungkook wasted no time, he put himself in the right position, grabbed Taehyungs erect dick and aligned it with his hole. He slowly pushed himself down on it releasing a sinful moan. It was definitely painful, afterall the olders dick was HUGEE. He waited only a couple of seconds to adjust then immediately started riding it in a nice pace. Taehyung put his hands on Jungkooks hips guiding the younger while he was bouncing up and down his cock. 

Moans and grunts were heared all over the older boys room. They didn't care if any of Taehyungs guards hear them. They were both in bliss.

Taehyung wanted to switch positions and so he did. He threw Jungkook down on the bed so he was laying down on his belly. Tae lifted up his ass and wasted no time in pushing his member back inside Jungkooks still very tight hole. 

"f-fasterr" Jungkook said with the little amount of energy he had left from being fucked so good. Taehyung did as he was told and fastened his pace. He was going at it at an animalistic speed and Jungkook was almost screaming under him. The pleasure the younger was feeling at this moment was something he had never felt before. His whole body was shaking and he felt like his life depended on Taehyungs dick. 

The bed was shaking, both of their bodys were covered with sweat. They were going at it for more than half an hour already but Taehyung wanted to change things up a bit again. He turned Jungkook around and started fucking him in the basic missionary position. From here he had a perfect view of Jungkook and what a mess he was. Jungkooks hands were roaming around the bed looking for something to grab but there was nothing and Taehyung found it adorable.

After a while Taehyung felt his climax approaching so he grabbed Jungkooks wet cock and started pumping it. Jungkook felt like he was on drugs. The feelings and the pleasure he was in were indescribable. The boys looked straight into eachothers eyes while moaning and finally they both released.

Taehyung plopped down on the bed next to Jungook, they were both still trying to catch their breath.
Jungkook rolled over and layed his head on Taehyungs shoulder looking up at his eyes. "That was amazing Taetae, I never knew how amazing sex could be" Jungkook said while blushing. "You suprised me bunny haha in a good way of course. Now I know just how needy my baby can actually get." Tae said while winking at the younger. Jungkook hid his face with his small hands and turned away from Taehyung. 

"Now.. Are you going to tell me what got you so upset yesterday that you had to kick me out of the house?" ...

To be continued...
--------------------------------

This chapter was intense and it was a bit awkward writing it i have to admit hahaha..😅😅

anyways guyss this story is already at 7k reads like whaatt this is insaneee THANK YOUUUU!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also I will soon start writing another story it will also be a Taekook ff but it will be a bit different, It's gonna be called 'Secret lovers' if you have any recomendations for the story please let me know hehe.😁

Have a good day and stay healthyy☺️❤️