Part 12

Taehyung has been trying to reach Jungkook but he hasn't been picking up his calls nor answering none of his messages for 3 hours already.
He was getting a bit worried but didn't put much thought to it. The younger is probablly sleeping he thought to himself.
He made a plan to go to his house after he is done with work.

It was 7:30 pm and Taehyung was finally done with everything. He grabbed his coat and left his office.
He got down to his car and drove straight to Jungkooks house.

After about 20 minutes he was there and knocked on the door.
There was no reply so he decided to knock again but to his suprise there was no reply yet again. He called out his name while knocking but then he remembered how Jungkook once told him that he always leaves a spare key in his flowers infront of his house in case he forgets his keys at home.

Taehyung quickly started searching for it and finally he found the keys. He slowly and quietly unlocked the door and walked in. As soon as he took of his coat and hung it up he heared silent sobs comming from upstairs. Tae got a bit confused and worried and slowly made his way up the stairs.

The sobs were getting louder as he was getting closer to Jungkooks room. He quetly pushed the door open a little bit so he wouldn't startle the younger.
What he saw felt like someone stabbed him in his heart. His bunny was on the bed, hugging his knees and crying hard. Taehyung didn't know what to do so he calmly called out "bunny, what's wrong??"
Junkook jumped a little since he didn't know someone entered his house. "w-what are you doing here hyung?" he said trying to sound as calm as possible while also trying to control his tears from overflowing.

"you haven't answered any of my texts and calls baby, I got worried and then you didn't open the door. So i took the spare key you told me about." taehyung said softly aproaching the younger.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" jungkook suddenly screamed at him. "YOU'RE A CHEATER! I HATE YOU!! GET OUT!" Jungkook barealy managed to say that. His voice cracked at the end and he started crying even harder. He got up from his bed and started hitting Taehyung on his chest.

Taehyung was shocked. He didn't know what the younger was talking about." "woahh babyy what are you talking about??!" he said grabing the youngers hands so he'd stop Jungkook from hitting him which worked since he was way stronger than Jungkook.
"baby I didn't cheat on you! What has gotten into you?"
Taehyung was really worried now. He hated this. He hated seeing Jungkook cry like that infront of him. And knowing that he might me the reason the younger is in so much pain right now really hurt him and made him angry and himself.

" i-i saw you. I saw you with t-that girl. Y-you looked so happy with her" Jungkook said when he managed to calm down his crying a bit. "I saw when she kissed your cheek Tae"
Jungkook looked so broken at this point. You could see the pain in his eyes.

Taehyung immediately understood what was going on. He realised the younger must have seen him with Jennie. But when? Was he not answering his calls because of that? Taehyung though to himself.

"Bunnyy this is all a misunderstanding! The girl you saw me with is Jennie, she is my friend from high school. I was planning on telling you everything about it." taehyung was now calm and was trying to calm down Jungkook as well.
"don't lie to me Tae please.."

"jungkook please let me explain everything. You got it all wrong i promise you. I love you! I wouldn't do that to you behind your back especially after what we did last night!"
Jungkook stayed silent. He wanted answers.

15 minutes later.

... "so that's what happened Jungkook. That's the whole story and it's the truth."
Taehyung explained everything to Jungkook and the younger looked embarassed.

Jungkooks pov
Taehyung had just told me the truth about what happened today. And why he was out for coffe with Jennie. He even told me about his parents.

I lowered my head and looked down at the floor. I felt embarassed. I overreacted A LOT.
I felt bad for immediately thinking the worst and blaming Taehyung when he really hasn't done anything wrong.
"im sorry Taetae.. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." i said while still looking down.
He kneeled down infront of me and lifted my chin up so I was looking straight into his eyes.

He cupped my face with his big hands and wiped away the tears that were still on my face.
" you are such a sensitive bunny. The next time you jump to conclusions you have to talk to me okay? Don't shut me out. I don't want to see you cry like that again."
I nooded at his statement and jumped on him giving him the biggest hug.
He hugged me back and rubbed my back comforting me.

I felt so safe with him. But i was also getting really tired. Crying for hours took all of my energy.
I pulled back from our hug and looked into his beautiful dark eyes.
"Taetae I am tired." i said sounding like a baby.

"you're so cute baby. You should eat something first. Go take a bath and I will make you something to eatt." he said.
I nooded and jumped of of him to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and i looked horrible. My eyes were all red and puffy from crying so much.
I took a warm shower and put on a big oversized shirt that I stole from Taehyungs house about a week ago.
I also put on some knee high socks to keep my legs warm and headed towards the kitchen.

Taehyungs pov
I was done with preparing the food when i felt two hands wrap around my stomach. I turned around and pecked my babys lips 2 times.
He giggled lightly. Gosh i love his giggles i feel so warm when he is happy.
He backed away a little bit to give me space to serve the food and that’s when i saw what he was wearing.

He looked like a goodess. He was wearing one of my shirts that went down to his thighs covering up his.
boxers.
Then he wore white knee high socks which only made his thick thighs stand out even more. I gulped trying not to get turned on and served out food.

I think he saw me blushing because he pecked my cheek before we started to eat.
He is trully a perfect angel. I will never let him go.

--------------------------------------------------------
Guess who has an exam tomorrow  but is rather writing a story on Wattpad🙋🏻‍♀️ 😩

Also omgg we reached 1k already?! Thank youuu everyone who is reading and enjoying this story❤️