Part 13

The next morning Jungkook had to wake up early because he had school.
He slowly got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush his teeth.
Afterwards he picked out his outfit. 
He put on a black hoodie and some ripped jeans.

Once he heared honking outside, he immediately knew it was jimin. He kissed Taehyungs cheek slowly and left.

A few hours later.

Taehyungs pov
I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was Jimin??
I got a bit worried so I quickly picked it up.

"Jimin?!" i said.
"hello Taehyung.. Could you come and pick up Jungkook from school? I will explain later."
I was confused as to why he wants me to come to scholl right now. What confused me as well is that i heared sobs in the back..
"okay, I'll be there soon"
*end call*

I quickly went to the bathrom and took a shower and brushed my teeth then put on some clothes and almost ran towards my car.
I didn't really like the thought of going into Jungkooks school since I knew i would get a lot of attention, considering the events that happened the last time I was there waiting for him in the parking lot which proved that people at his school knew who i was.
Those things don't really matter to me tho.. I mean I am used to getting attention from people but I think my bunny is uncomfortable.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I reached the school. I parked my car and headed towards the entrance.
I didn't really know where to go so I called Jimin again. I soon heared the sound of a phone ringing in the nearby hall and i went towards it.

There was a bag on the floor infront of the principals office then suddenly Jimin ran out of the door and as he was about to pick up the bag he saw me.

"ohh finally you're here!"

"yeah what's going on Jimin? Where is Jungkook?" i asked a bit annoyed now.

"he is talking to the principal right now.. Sorry i didn't know who else to call since his mom isn't even in Korea right now. I don't know if you know this but Jungkook is bullied.. And one of his bullies attacked both of us today. And I called you to pick him up because he is so upset and he wanted you. "

" WHAT?! " i was angry right now. Not to mention that Jungkook has never told me anything about him having trouble in school.
I barged through the door and went straight into the principals office.
There was quite a big room. There was a few people inside including my crying baby.

"what the fuck happened?!" i yelled angrily and crutched down to Jungkook who hugged me immediately.

The people in the room started whispering because they obviously knew who I was. I felt Jungkooks tears on my shirt. I wanted to comfort him but i knew the only way to do it is by getting him out of there.
"Come on baby let's go home, we will come back tomorrow to discuss everything."
I said glaring at the others letting them know that I won't let this pass.

I picked Jungkook up and carried him out where Jimin was already getting comforted by Yoongi. I walked past them straight to my car.

There was noone in the parking lot except for us suprisingly so i slowly put Jungkook down from my arms. He was still clinging on to me.

"baby get in the car I will take you home okay?" i said trying to sound as calm as possible.
He just nooded and sat down in the passengers seat. I hate seeing him like this. It breaks my heart and the worst thing is that I don't even know what happened. I won't push him to tell me tho, at least not today. All I want for him right now is to calm down.

I sat in the drivers seat and immediately started driving to his house. He leaned on my shoulder and held my hand through the drive.
"Taehyungie can we go to your house. I want to stay with you.."
"Of course bunny"

I made a turn and in about 10 minutes we were already infront of my house.
I quickly got out of my seat and to his side of the car. I picked him up bridal style and carried him inside.

"you don't have to carry me hyung hahaha"
He giggled while saying that. It put a smile on my face.
I put him down on my kitchen counder and got in between his legs holding his thighs while his hands were on my shoulder.

"are you hungry baby" i said smiling.
He looked a bit nervous and a blush creeped up on his cheeks. "what's wrong haha why are you blushing Kookie?"

He suddenly kissed me on my lips softly. That's when i understood what was going on. He needed me.
The kiss turned out into a whole makeout session. We both looked like we had been hungry for eachother for months.

Jungkook suddenly jumped from the counter and turned us around so I was the one leaning back on it. He started kissing my neck and went down quickly. He got on his knees and tugged on my pants looking up at me for permission.
I was in a bit of a shock. What got him so needy all of a sudden. I slowly nooded and in matter of seconds my pants allong with my boxers were pulled down to my knees.

He gave kitten licks to the tip of my member teasing the shit out of me.
"baby no teasing or you'll get punished"
The good boy that he is he took my whole lenght in his mouth bopping his head in a fast pace.
I was in heaven. It felt amazing, I don't know where he learned all of that but he for sure has some great skills.

He was looking up into my eyes seductively while still going at it.
I couldn't take it anymore i pushed him of and turned us around bending him over the counter and pushing his pants and boxers down. Without a warning I pushed my member in his hole and he screamed in pleasure.

"aa-ahhh g-go fasterr pleaseee"
I did as he said and fastened my pace.
His sinful moans were turning me on even more and I could feel I was already close.
"baby i-im gonna cum soon"
I kept thrusting wanting to fulfill my babys needs.
"a-ahh im cumming daddyy"

He. Called. Me. Daddy.
Those words alone made me shot my load into him almost instantly.
I pulled out and turned him around kissing him deeply. I pulled away and we both stared at eachother giggling about what we just did.

It might have looked like lust but what just happened was love. We both knew it because we felt it in our hearts.
I lifted him up and took him to my bed for a nap. As soon as we layed down we fell asleep cuddling.

--------------------------------------------------------
Welll i did another smut scene.. I don't know if you guys want me to do more smut scenes or not but okay haha..
Anyways have a good dayyy💟