Part 7

Jungkooks pov
When i woke up it was already dark outside so i decided to check the time.
It was already 2 am and i was suprised.
Only then i realized i was alone. Taehyung wasn't next to me anymore.
I decided to get out of bed and look for him thinking that maybe he went to the kitchen or something.

I looked all over the house and i felt a bit sad. Why would he just leave all of a sudden.
I quickly remembered how he left me a note the day that we met, when he left without telling me.

I started searching around my room hoping to find sometype of a note and when i didn't find anything i decided to check my phone.
There were zero missed calls and zero messages.

I thought to myself that i shouldn't worry. Maybe he had to leave in a hurry and didn't have time to leave me a message. He will eventually call me or text me.

With that thought in my mind i decided to grab an apple for late night snack and then went back to bed.

9:30 am
I woke up to the smell of cookies filling the room.
After fully waking myself up i got confused. Who the heck is making cookies?!

I ran downstairs towards the kitchen and as i was running someone suddenly apeared infront of me and i ran into him which caused me to fall back on my butt.

"owiee" i screamed and looked up.
"whoaa bunny calm down why were you running so fast?!"
TAEHYUNG?!

I was confused. What the heck was Tae doing back at my house?
I was lost deep in my thoughts when his voice suddenly snapped me out of them.

"helloo?! World to Jungkook hahaha. Did you hurt yourself that hard?"
He came near me and lifted me up bridal style, putting me on the counter.

"taehyung what are you doing here?" i said, which i then realised sounded kinda mean.

"well i am making cookies" he replied.

"i woke up in the middle of the night and you were gone.. Where did you go?.." i said.

Th: "oh i didn't know you noticed. Something came up at work and i didn't leave you a note or anything since i knew i'd be comming back before morning."

I felt better after he explained himself although i was a bit suspicious as to why did he have to go to work at like midnight. I decided to shake off my thoughts and help him clean up the kitchen.

It was a bit awkward to be honest.
Yesterday we had our first kiss and we are bith acting like it didn't happen.. Did Taehyung regret it?..

I was hoping he was gonna start a conversation about it but he didn't.

"so listen I'll be heading home now, i'll talk to you later." taehyung said

I didn't even have time to reply, he was already out of the door.
I didn't understand this. Did i do something wrong?
Maybe he just doesn't like me and is trying to forget about everything..

My eyes started to get watery so i layed down on the couch and quietly sobbed. Im so weak i thought to myself and slowly drifted of to sleep.

I woke up about 2 hours later, feeling a bit better. I decided i should head outside to really clear out my mind i also have to start studying for my exams soon ughh i can't wait for the holidays to come.

I put on a cute and simple little outfit and went to the park.