Part 8

" Jungkook, will you be my boyfriend?"

.....

.....

Jungkook froze. He was in schock.
He couldn't believe what had just happened.
He didn't even realize he hadn't responded to the older yet and a minute had already passed.

Jungkook quickly snapped out of his zone and looked at Tae. You could see how nervous he was and Jungkooks silence wasn't helping him at all but he knew he had to be patient.

"A-are you s-sure Taehyung?"

"of course i am sure Bunny. If you think it's too soon or just don't want to be with me you can tell me..."

Jungkook quickly reacted and gave him an answer.

"im sorry, i don't want to be with you.."

Taehyung was taken aback by Jungkooks words. He really thought the younger liked him and that there was something special between them but i guess not..

He was disapointed and let go of Jungkooks hands but the younger quickly brough his hands back and showedd his bunny smile to Tae.
"heyyy.. I was just kidding silly hahah, of course i want to be with you Taetae!!"

Jungkook hugged the elder tightly to which Taehyung immediately responded.
Soon taehyung let go of him.
"you are such a bad boy Kookie, you scared meee!!!"

"huhh I'm sorry Taehyungie I just wanted to tease you a bit hehe"

"Oh really? Well i think you were asking for a punishment.."

Taehyung smirked at Jungkook and the younger became shy and couldn't stop himself from blushing..

"stop itt Taee i wasn't"

"haha okay then bunny if you say so.. Now come here so i can hug you"

The new couple decided to enjoy their moment a bit longer.
The moment was absolutely perfect for both of them and they didn't want their night to end.

After about half an hour they got back in the car and Taehyung drove Kookie home. It was already pretty late and the younger had class the next morning.

When they arrived Taehyung gave Jungkook a quick peck on his cheek and then he left.

Jungkooks pov

When i entered my house, i still couldn't believe what happened. But now the reality started to hit me. Kim Taehyung was really mine, he asked me to be his boyfriend, and now we are a couple.
I had to share my excitement with somebody and i knew just the right person to text.

  Jiminie ❤️

  JIMINNN HYUNGGGG!!

Hi Jungkookie, what's wrong??!

Guesss what just happenedd

Huhh Kookie just tell me i'm getting worried..

TAEHYUNG ASKED ME TO BE HIS BOYFRIENDD!!😍

WHAAATT?? 😱
OMGGG TELL ME EVERITHINGGG NOWW!!!

Ah it was sooo perfect Jiminie.. He took me out to this beautiful meadow under the night sky and prepared a picnic. Then he just asked me and of course i said yes
😍😍❤️❤️ I am so happy right now hyung!

Aww Jungkook I am soo happy for youu 😊💜🥳 i wish you all the best.. I knew you had a thing for him the very first second you saw him 😉😉

Was i that obvious? Oh well it came true noww hehe. I will sleep now Jiminn goodnightt and thank you 💖

Goodnightt💙💙

Seen

It was the next morning and Jungkook was running a bit late, nothing new.
He quickly prepared everything and headed out the door towards his school.
Just as he was about to enter his class he got a text message and it was a cute goodmorning text from Taehyung.
It put a smile on Jungkooks face and then he entered his class.

For some reason classes went by very quickly today in Jungkooks opinion and it was soon 3pm which meant time to go home for the day.
As he entered the school parking lot there was a group of girls and also some boys admiring something infront of them.. I got a bit curious but i didn't want to get in their business so i started to walk by..

"Jungkookiee"

I suddenly heared a familiar voice say. I turned around and in between all of those people i saw Taehyung leaning on his car.
"What is he doing here??!" I thought to myself. Before i could do anything else he aproached me.

"are you suprised to see me here baby?" he said smiling widely. Omg his smile is something i will never get tired of and that’s a fact.

"yes Tae hh what are you doing here?"

"well i came to pick you up of course. I missed you already and j couldn't wait any longer to see your beautiful face bunny"

I smiled at his comment and then realized that all of those people who were standing in a group admiring Taehyung earlier were now looking at both of us. I got a bit shy and Taehyung noticed that. He grabed my hand and took me to his car then immediately drove off.
I knew people were probablly gonna ask questions tomorrow but what am i supposed to say? That i am dating Taehyung? Would the older be okay with us already exposing our relationship to others..
It's not really a big deal for me since i barely know any people but Tae.. He is famous. People recognize him and aparently even people from my school know who he is..

I decided to talk to Tae about my doubts since he is the only one who can tell me what to do.

"Tae? Can i ask you something?"

"of course bunny, what's up?"

"well what i am wondering is what should i say to people if they ask me any questions about you or why you were waiting for me outside of  school.."

"hm that is your choice bunny. We are a couple, i am proud to have you which means i won't hide you from anyone. But if you don't want your school mates to know about us I really understand."

"Thank you Taehyungie"

I leaned towards him while he was driving and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me and then sneaked his hand on my thigh which made me blush. We continued out drive and both had fun in eachothers company.

---------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe i started this story about 2 weeks ago and i already have almost 500 reads😱
thank you!! ❤️❤️