Part 28

I woke up first as usually. Taehyung is definitelly not a morning person. As soon as I opened my eyes I realised where we are. I missed the sunrise but the sun wasn't very high in the sky yet which made me think that it was still pretty early.

I sat up on our blanket with Tae still sleeping peacefully next to me. I slowly brushed his hair out of his face so I had a perfect view of him. I admired him for a while but I soon got bored. I thought for a while if I should just go and take a look around on my own or if I should wake Taehyung up and drag him with me.

I decided on the second option. Since Tae was laying on his back it only made the proces of waking him up, easier for me. I sat down on his lap and started wiggling around. I grabbed his crotch through his pants and gave it a light sqeeze. He immediately opened his eyes and I leaned down to give him a sweet kiss which he returned.

"wake up hyung.. I want to explore some more hihi"
I got up from his lap and started stuffing the blanket into Taehyungs backpack. As soon as Tae stood up I grabbed his hand and dragged him allong the path.

We walked by bloomed trees, big rocks and we even found a little lake with a cute waterfall falling into it from the rocks. It was like in a fairytale.

How stupid are we, or should I say how stupid is Taehyung, to not know about this place. The path literally starts next to his house. I bet only a few people know about this place and that's what makes it that much more special. 

I wanted to take a swim in the lake but Taehyung didn't allow it, saying how I will catch a cold since the weather was pretty chilly in the early morning. I made it my goal to return back here someday and enjoy the whole day by the lake with Taehyung. Sadly we had to return back home since Tae had to go to work and I have to visit Jimin because he has been calling me since yesterday evening but I just now noticed. I hope nothing is wrong.

A few hours went by and now I was standing infront of Jimins door. I knocked and soon I heared someone running towards the door. Jimin pulled me into a hug before I could even speak but I was fast enough to notice his read swollen eyes full of tears. I decided to not say anything so he can tell me on his own and our hug could relax him a bit. 

"H-he broke u-up with me J-jungkookie *snif* Y-yoongi brok-

"WHAT??!!" I couldn't believe what I just heared. I pulled away from the hug and held his shoulders so he looked straght into my eyes. "Jimin what are you talking about?"

"Me and Yoongi broke up.."

I remained silent. This can't be real. Yoongi and Jimin were like my couple role models, there is no way they broke up. Seeing the state Jimin was in proved that what he was saying is true. He looked terrible and I felt awful that I wasn't there for him when he called me last night.

We went inside and I sat Jimin down in the living room while I went to make some tea. "Are you going to tell me what happened Jiminie? If you don't want to talk about it it's okay" I gave him a comforting  smile. Jimin nooded at me and wiped away his tears. "He said he is moving to New York for work.. He asked me to come with him but I just can't Jungkook. My life is here. I can't leave it all behind just because of him.."

"Jiminie.. Maybe this is a chance for you. You might be able to pursue your dreams there and if it doesn't work out you can always come back. At leat think about it? what did Yoongi say?"

Jimin sat up and wandered to his thoughts. "Your might be right Jungkook. Yoongi said somethimg similar but I was too shocked to even really think about it." 

I understood the situation now. I knew Yoongi wouldn't hurt Jimin like that. I patted Jimins head and went back to the kitchen where I left my phone. I decided to text Tae that I will stay at Jimins place for tonight.

Taetae ❤️

Hi Tae, I will stay at Jimin's tonight.

Alright baby, is everything okay though?

Yes I will tell you tomorrow!! Ly 🥰💜

I love you too bunny! 😘😘

seen

I put my phone in my pocket and went back to Jimin who was still deep in his thoughts. I looked at him. What's gonna happen in the future? Will me and Jimin still be as close as we are now? Will me and Taehyung end up getting married together? Will I live here all my life? 

The future is unknown and that makes it scary yet exciting. No matter what happens all I know is that I don't want to lose the people I have in my life now. That's all that matters.

__________________________________________________________________________

This update is EXTRA late and I am sooo sorryyyy!!😖 

I've had 3 exams this week and I really needed to focus and prepare well. I wanted to finnish these last chapters fast but it seems I am failing 😅

However I will try my best to update at the end of this week!! To be honest my school year will end in less than a month so it's been very crazy with exams.

BUT BESIDES EVERYTHING LET'S TALK ABOUT AGUST D!!!🤯😭 I ACTUALY DIED WHEN I SAW THE MUSIC VIDEO AND THAT IS THE REAL REASON WHY I WAS GONE BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!😭😍

Yoongi has been bias wrecking me for realll 🤭

I hope everyone is doing well!! See you soon 💜💜