Part 16

Jungkooks pov
Jimin dragged me to my room and sat me down on my bed. He was always so caring and acted like a second mom to me in times of need, even though he was just a year older than me.

"now now Jungkookie calm down will you haha... I am gonna go make some tea."
I smiled at him letting him know how much i appreciate him and then he left to the kitchen. I calmed myself down again and then went after him.

I sat down on a kitchen chair and just looked at Jimin preparing Tea.
" Yoongi really makes you happy, doesn't he?" i said smiling.
"yes he really does Jungkookie hihi i don't even know how to explain what i am feeling with him.. Its like we live in our own little bubble" 
What Jimin said definitely put me in a better mood. My best friends happines really matters to me. "that's so great hyung this makes me happy hehe" i said.

"but tell me how is Taehyung treating you huh?" he asked and i didn't really know what to say. I mean i called Jimin here to complain about Taehyung but now when i think about it, Tae has been treating me great ever since i first met him... I started to feel bad about reacting the way I did. I should have just told him why I got upset.. he could have explained it to me but no instead i would rather be upset and make up stupid theories about him.

"i think i made a mistake Jiminie.. i overreacted and basically kicked him out without even telling him what was bothering me."

"ahh Jungkookieee you and your theories will be the death of you one day"  Jimin literally rolled his eyes at me while saying that. I knew he was right tho. 

"it's just that what Kai said really got to my head and it made me think that Taehyung really hasn't ever taken me out to public.. you know like a nice date in a restaurant or something..."

"You know what Jungkook? if there is anything Ive learned while being in a relationship with Yoongi it's that communication is the key.. and believe me it really is. Don't shut Taehyung out and just talk to him." jimin patted my head when he finnished talking and I gave him a quick hug.  "Thank youu hyungieee" i screamed in his ear.

After our conversation we finnished our tea and decided to watch a movie. during it however, Jimin got a call from Yoongi asking him if he'd want to go to the park. Jimin agreed and invited me allong but I decided to stay at home. I hugged Jimin goodbye and threw myself on the couch.

Taehyung and Jimins words came back into my head. I decided to give him a call. I got to my room and unpluged my phone from the charger. i searched for Taehyungs contact and started calling him. I waited for a few minutes and he didn't pick up. "ughhhhh"  I need to see him right now!

I decided to wait until the next day to give Tae some time and not attack him immediately. i binge watched a few tv shows and then decided to go to bed pretty early. 

When morning came I got up around 10am and took a shower. I checked my phone and Tae still hasn't called me back.. 'i hope he isn't mad at me' i thought to myself..

 I quickly got to my closet to pick out a comfy outfit. I just chose a plain white t-shirt and some tight ripped jeans and paired that with my vans shoes. i then grabbed my phone to call a cab and after about 5 minutes it was already at my house. I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out. 

About 15 minutes later we were already at Taehyungs house.The driver was driving really fast I must admit I thought I was gonna die a few times. I gave money to the driver and hopped out of the car. Taehyungs house always amazes me. It really is huge and beautiful, nothing compared to mine... 

As I was busy admiring his house one of Taehyungs guards came up to me. "sir if you are looking for mr. Kim, he is still asleep." the guard said.  "still asleep? but it's already past 11, he never sleeps that late." i said suprised. The guard told me that Taehyung came home very late last night and that he might have had a few drinks. I rolled my eyes and thanked the guard.

I then headed inside the house and immediately made my way into Taehyungs room. Suprisingly his bed was empty, that is when I heared the shower was turned on. I didn't know what to do.. i felt awkward just sitting there on his bed but then an idea popped into my mind.

I quietly made my way into his bathroom. he was standing in the shower, his back facing me so he didn't see me. His back allong with his whole body was very muscular. The water running down his naked body almost made me drool. I slowly began to take off my clothes and without him hearing me I entered the shower. 

i gave him a back hug and pushed my head into his back. He jumped a little bit but i guess he recognised my tiny hands around his waist. "Im sorry Taehyung.. I shouldn't have acted the was I did. Please forgive Jungkookie" I said sounding like a baby. He turned around slowly and cupped my cheeks ino his hands while staring straight into my soul. "I don't understand why you reacted the was you did bunny, but i am sure you have an explanation for it. And I am sorry as well. I should have stayed and comforted you, but instead I was being a dick and I left you alone crying."

I smiled at his apology and gave him a tight hug. "i promise I'll explain later"  He then pulled away and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. I wanted more so i stepped on my tippy toes and pulled him into another kiss. My hands were around his neck while his were on my slim waist.

It felt like our lips are made for eachother. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which of course i allowed. Our tongues were  fighting for dominance but of course Tae won. I hate to admit it but our make out session was turning me on more and more as the passion of our kiss grew. 

I pulled away and looked at him. Lust was written all over his face and I could feel my cheeks heeting up. I know me and Tae have done it twice already but all of this is still very new to me..

All i know is that i want him right now, I want him badly and I'm gonna show it to him.

--------------------------------------------------------
Woahhh Jungkookie getting a bit confident all of a sudden if ya know what I mean loll. 😏

Next chapter will contain smut! Alsoo i can't believe I actually updated so fast haha.

have a good day babess