Part 3

Jungkooks pov:

Mmm i woke up with the sun hitting my face through the curtains. It was a beautiful day. Suddenly i got a bit confused as to how I ended in my appartment. Then yesterdays events started to come to my mind.
I remembered how I met Taehyung and how he brought me home.
I blushed thinking about it but then got sad.

"Will I ever see you again Taehyung?"

I started to look around hoping that he left me some type of note or something and to my luckk i saw it!
There it was, a note, on my bedside table.
I quickly grabed it and started to read.

                        Hi Bunny!

I don't know if you remember this but i drove you home last night. You were sound asleep when we arrived so i didn't bother to wake you up. :)
Here i leave you my phone number in case you want to stay in touch because i definitely want to see you again: ***********

                                               Taehyung

Authors pov

Jungkook was so happy when he read the note. He definitely liked Taehyung and this note gave him some hope that maybe he had a chance with the older boy.
He quickly grabbed his phone and decided to call jimin.

To his suprise, Jimin didn't pick up. Lately he has been distant towards Jungkook and he didn't understand why.
Jungkook didn't know if he should worry about his best friend or just give him some time hoping that he will explain everything to him eventually.

An hour had passed and Jungkook had just finnished getting ready for the day.
He planned to go to the library to get a book he needed for school.
Before he was about to leave he remembered of the note Taehyung had left for him.
He got anxious thinking about it. The older did after all leave him his phone number without knowing that Jungkook is extreamly shy.

Jungkook wanted to text Taehyung but his fear was stopping him from doing it. So he grabed his keys and left the house heading towards the library.

Jungkooks pov:
As soon as I arrived to the library i went to the art section. I loved art ever since I was a little boy, i find it fascinating. Whenever i am feeling down about anything i look up works of famous artists such as Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent van Gogh...
As I was looking through the books i suddenly heared a familiar voice and decided to walk towards it to see if I heared it correctly.

As i came to the end of the hall there he was,

Jimin

I was suprised is the least I could say.
Jimin had been ignoring my texts and calls since early morning but now here he was standing infront of me laughing into his phone.
I didn't know if i should approach him or not.
The heck?! He is my best friends why would i be afraid to talk to him??

I walked towards him and quietly called out his name.
He turned around and quickly ended his call.

"omg J-jungkook what are you doing h-here?!" he almost screamed at me..

"um i just came to get some books i need for school. But what are you doing here? You hate the library Jimin?"

I could see Jimin didn't know what to say and i got upset. Sometimes i think i am too sensitive but can you blame me?
My best friend is hiding something from meee... We always tell eachother everything.. And on top of that he is even ignoring me now and doesn't want to see me.
I started thinking that maybe i did something wrong.
I remembered Taehyung told me to ask Jimin why he has been acting weird lately so i did it.

Jk:"jimin-ah, is everything okay? You've been so distant lately... Do you not want to be my friend anymore?"

Jm:" noo kookie that's not true. You know i love you so much and i promise i will explain everything. Sometimes you really worry too much.  Alsoo you have to tell me what happened with Taehyung yesterday hehe but i have to run now.. We'll talk later byeee!"

Once again i was abandoned by Jimin with no clue what's happening.
I was annoyed and tired so i decided to grab my favorite book and go home.

It was starting to get chilly outside,you could really tell winter is approaching.
As I arrived home i made a big decision. That was that i will text Taehyung.
It may sound weird but i missed him, a lott. He seemed so amazing when i met him. I totally ignored the fact that he almost ran me over with a car.

I grabed my phone, put in his number and started texting.

Hello Taehyung, this is Jungkook.
I saw the note you left me and i wanted to thank you for yesterday.
So I was wondering if maybe you would be free to grab a coffe or something sometime this week? :)

And send.

Junkook waited patiently for a few minutes and eventually it turned into an hour. He was getting anxious about why the older hasn't responded yet.
He decided to stay calm about it and go to sleep.

Just as he was about to turn of the lights his phone started ringing. He looked who the caller was and to his suprise it was none other than Taehyung so he immediately picked up.

Jk"uhh hello?"

Tae:" hello Bunny, thank you for messaging me, it took you a while haha"

Jk: "yea sorry hh i've been a bit busy..."

Tae:"so about the coffe.. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 2pm. Is that okay?"

Jk: "ohh y-yes t-that's fine with me."

Tae:" perfect, I'll see you then Bunny. Goodnight."

Call ended

Jungkook couldn't believe what had just happened. He tried to calm himself down and go to sleep so he won't fall asleep infront of Taehyung again as he did last time.

He turned on his alarm and entered the dreamland. ✨

1000 words wohoo! I am trying to make the chapters longer but it's kinda difficult haha but this is my longest one so far and i hope you liked it :)
I already wrote the next part but i feel like i post too often hahah