Part 18

"Now.. Are you going to tell me what got you so upset yesterday that you had to kick me out of the house?" ...

Jungkook stayed silent for a few seconds then just sighted and turned around to face Tae again.

"I am just going to be honest with you Taetae.. I hope you won't get mad at me for it." Jungkook took a deep breath and continued.
"Remember when I was telling you about what happened that day at school? Well I left something out.. and that is that Kai told me that someone like you would never be with me, he said you'd be embarassed to date someone like me.. The thing is that what he said really got to me Tae.." Jungkook started to get emotional but Taehung decided to stay quiet and let the younger finnish. 

Taehyung lightly brushed Jungkooks cheek and waited for him to continue. "t-the truth is that it made me think and I realised t-that y-you've never really taken me out in public.. I thought that because of that, Kai was maybe right, but then yesterday you said that we will go out on a date.. that  made m-me so happy Tae. It proved to me that Kai was wrong and you weren't embarassed of me b-but then you said we should go to that meadow and it's like.. I felt like that proved that Kai was right..."

Both boys remained quiet for a couple of minutes. Jungkook was looking down, trying not to cry but Taehyungs silent treatment was making him even more upset and also nervous.

"P-please say something Tae.. A-anything..."

"Baby I never knew you felt that way. I'm sorry but right now I am just kind of shocked to be honest I mean the only reason why I've never taken you out on a public date is because I thought you wouldn't like all of the attention. But you could have told me if that's what you wanted... "

Jungkook kept his head low, still avoiding the olders gaze. Then Taehyung grabbed his chin and made Jungkook look up at him. "Jungkook I would never be embarassed of you, do you understand me?" Tae said with a warm tone. Jungkooks eyes started to get watery again and he covered his face with his tiny hands. "Now now baby don't cry.. You shouldn't waste those precious tears of yours." Jungkook lightly chuckeled at the olders words and nuzzled his head in his chest. Taehyung embraced him in a tight hug and they stayed like that for a while.

Their moment was interupted by Jungkooks ringtone. He lazily got out of bed, grabbed his phone and picked it up without checking the caller ID.

"hello?"

"Jungkook baby how are you?"

Jungkooks eyes opened wide from shock. "M-MOMM?? oh my goshh I am good mom,how about you? Are you healthy? Are you comming back home soon? Are you-

"Wow wow okay calm down sweety haha I am glad you are okay. I don't have much time to talk but I am just calling to let you know I will be comming home for a while, the day after tomorrow. I can't wait to see you sweety, now i really have to go my boss is comming. I love you baby"

"waw that's amazing mom I can't wait. see you then hihi i love you and i miss you"

The call ended and Jungkook was almost jumping from excitement. "Taehyungieee my mom will be comming home soonnn!!" Jungkook screamed at Tae. The older couldn't help but chuckle at the youngers cuteness. "I am glad you are happy baby haha. Your mood really does change fast." Jungkook just smiled at him and jumped back on the bed hugging Taehyung.

"Taehyungiee your Bunny is very hungry" Taehyung just cooed at him. Earlier he acted like a completely different person.
"Do you like getting babied after sex bunny?" Taehyung said teasingly. Jungkook blushed and lightly nooded. Taehyung couldn't handle his cuteness anymore so he lifted him up and carried him into the bathroom. 

"first we are gonna take a quick shower and then we will eat okay?" Jungkook just nooded and smiled. 

The boys really did take a very quick shower and afterwards Taehyung carried Jungkook to the kitchen and put him down to sit on the counter. "Now what would my baby bunny like to eat?"

"hmm I bunny wants pancakes.. daddy makes the best pancakes hihi" Taehyung lifted his brow at the youngers statement but didn't really mind it. Being called daddy was actually one of Taehyungs hidden kinks but he didn't want to make the younger feel uncomfortable by that.

"Jungkook why do you call me daddy? It has happened a few times by now." Taehyung asked.

"hmm welll because you are my daddy Taehyungie and I am your baby" Jungkook had his signature bunny smile on his face after finnishing his statement. Taehyung just looked at him, suprised at his baby behaviour and ruffled his hair. "pancakes it is then"

After about and hour they were both finnised with their breakfast and were now cuddled up on the couch watching 'Friends'. Jungkook kept laughing during the show and it made Taehyung so happy to see the younger enjoying himself. The thought of what Jungkook had said to him earlier came to his mind and it made him feel bad. Taehyung didn't like the fact that he was the reason Jungkook was so upset. He made it his mission to fix all of this and make Jungkook the happiest boy he could be.

"How about you spend the whole day with me today baby? I mean you don't already have any plans right?" Jungkook looked up at him from the screen and nooded. "I want to spend the day with you hyung." he replied.

"Okay then go get ready and I will get the car started." Taehyung said while turning off the TV.

"the car? But where are we going hyungie?" Jungkook said confused as to what the older had in mind. "Well you will spend the day with me, which means we can't just spend the whole day inside and be bored. I will make it up to you for making you so upset bunny"

Jungkook put the biggest smile on his face and rushed upstairs to get ready. Finally! Taehyung is taking him out. This will be a chance for me to get to know Taehyung even better and also being with him for the whole day sounds perfect, Jungkook thought to himself while he was happily organizing his backpack.

"Come on bunny I am waiting"

Jungkook ran into Taehyungs car and they immediately drove off into the unknown.

--------------------------------
Hii!
I feel like this chapter is kinda boring but I actually have no idea where I am even taking this story anymore..
If you have any ideas about what I should put in the story I would really apprectiate it if you let me know hehe

Anyways quarantine life is boring I'd rather be in school actually.

I hope everyone is doing fine and is healthy ❤️