Part 25

"baby, meet me at the park at 2pm okay? And wear something nice and comfy."

"where are you taking me hyungie?"

"it's a suprise, I'm sure you'll like it. I'll see you later bunny."

"byebye Taehyungiee!"

I checked my clock and it was currently 12:15 pm, which gives me plenty of time to get ready. But what did hyung mean by wear something nice and comfy? Like do I have to be glamorous or did he just mean that I shouldn't look like trash..

I went into my closet and started looking around. I think I will just go for something more simple. I don't want to look too over the top but I still want to look presentable. I looked around a bit more and picked out black pants with white converse and a simple black shirt. Comfy yet classy.

I checked the time and it was already almost 1pm. I don't know how the time went by so quickly. I ran into the bathroom and decided to take a bath with my new rose body wash. Mmm it smels so goodd I think Taehyung will like it.

When I was finnished I put on my outfit and checked if I looked okay in the mirror. Then I remembered about the outfits me and Jimin bought yesterday. I realised I did't even plan anything. Ugh why am I like thiss...

I thought for a little bit. Maybe I could suprise him when he brings me back home? Afterall my mom has left for Paris already so there would be no one that could disturb us. Yea I think I will do that if I find the courage heh..

I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet and headed out the door where a taxi was already wating for me. Just as I sat down I got a text from Tae.

Taetae💕🥰

Where are you bunny?🐰

Sorry I am in a cab right
now, I'll be there in like
5 minutes.😅

No worries baby, send me
a pic? I can't wait to see you.

No worries baby, send me a pic? I can't wait to see you

Jungkookie misses you too💕

Cute as always 😘 I am
waiting on our bench.❤️

See yaa hihi 💘

I finally arrived at the park and went straight to the bench where Taehyung said he was. I immediately spotted him and ran into his embrace. So warm and safe. I could die in his arms.

"You don't know how much I've missed you baby" he said while carresing my cheek. I leaned into him more and smiled "I did too hyungie."

When we pulled apart I looked into his eyes "Shall we go Tae?" he nooded and held my hand. We interwined our fingers and walked off to his car.