;1;

PANG!

Jungkook's face turns to the side from the slap he had just gotten from his father.
"D-d--" He was cut off when his father grabbed his face harshly.
"You're a disgrace, why would you date a guy?" His father said sternly, a death glare in his face.
"Daddy, I love him" Jungkook says, voice shaky as he stared at his father's mad eyes.
"I don't care, if you don't break up with him, I'll make sure you're out of this house" His father says, letting go of his face and pushing him down.

Jungkook just sat down on the floor, tears falling down his cheeks. He couldn't help himself, it's his feelings, he can't stop that. He dialled his boyfriend's number, sniffling. It was then answered, and he heard the older's calming voice.

"Baby?"

"Hyu-hyungie, Ji-Jiminie hyung"

"Baby, what happened? Do I have to come get you?"

"H-hyungie, he h-hit me, he sa-said I'm a disg-disgrace"

"Baby, that's not true"

"Bu--"

"I'll come get you alright?"

"O-okay"

The call ended and Jungkook stood up, walking out of the house. He then sat down outside his house, burying his face on his knees.

Jungkook looks up as he felt a tap on his head. He stood up, hugging the person. Crying on his shoulder as he hugged his neck.
"Shh, we'll go to my house, okay? Don't cry" Jimin says, hugging his boyfriend's waist. They walked to his car, the older opening the door for the younger. They buckled their belts before the older drives the car.

"Your cheek is red? He slapped you?" Jimin says, feeling rage inside him. The younger hesitantly nodded, he knew how the older is when he's mad.
"I deserve it, hyungie" Jungkook says, making the older shake his head.
"No, he shouldn't be doing this to you. Just because he's the only family left for you doesn't mean he could do anything he wants to you, that's just wrong" Jimin says, his voice was laced with anger and sadness.

"It's okay, hyung"

The two arrived at Jimin's house. Jungkook felt bad as he had to bother his boyfriend for all of his problems right now. Sometimes, he thinks he doesn't deserve Jimin, he does everything for him.
"Baby... You're overthinking again" Jimin says. He knew what happens when Jungkook's zoning out. He thinks of the worst scenarios that'll cause him to have a panic attack.

And whenever he does this, Jimin would always make sure to stop him and tell him that nothing bad will happen. Jimin sighs and hugged Jungkook, kissing the top of his head and whispering sweet nothings to him. They pulled away as Jungkook kisses him all of a sudden.
"Woah" Jimin let out, shocked,

"Take me, hyung... "

(Because I made a sad ending in Save You, I'm here to present you Tokkis a new book 😋

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]