;6;

"What?! I'm gonna come get you! Don't do anything, okay, baby?"

"Y-yes, hyungie"

The call ended and Jungkook bursted into tears again, he couldn't believe it, his father just kicked him. He kicked him out just for that? Shouldn't he be happy that he'll be a grandparent? Jungkook got startled by a loud car honk, he looked up, seeing his boyfriend who runs to him with a worried expression. He stood up, being embraced by a tight hug. He cried onto the older's shoulder, feeling a rub on his back.

"Baby..." Jimin says, pushing the younger's shoulder a little and making him look at his eyes. He could see the hurt and sadness in the boy's teary doe eyes, the thing he saw whenever the younger would cry to him.
"Tell me what happened? Why did he kick you out?" He asks, the younger sniffles and looks down.
"C-can we t-talk about it on y-your house, hyung?" Jungkook says, the older nodded. He grabbed the bags and luggage, walking to his car along with Jungkook.

"H-hyung, will you hate me if you hear this?" Jungkook says, looking at the older who's sat beside him. Jimin furrows his brows, confused on what the younger was saying.
"I don't know what you're talking about, baby?" He asks, the younger felt tears fall down his cheeks as he remembered the things his father said. Jungkook got out the envelope he had read an hour ago, giving it to the older. Jimin stared at the envelope, carefully grabbing it. He slowly opened it, removing the paper inside and unfolding it.

He reads the written words in it, eyes being glued on a particular word. His eyes widen, freezing as he dropped the paper. The younger stared at him, shaking as he didn't know what had happened.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says, voice worried and shaky.

"You're pregnant?"

(What would Jimin's reaction be?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]