;12;

Jungkook groans as a contraction hits him, of course his baby's kicks hurt. Jimin holds onto his hand, caressing it with his thumb as he tries to comfort the younger who's in pain.
"Hyung, I want it to stop" Jungkook whines, rubbing his bump as he took a deep breath.
"Shh, it'll be gone, just wait, I promise you, baby" Jimin says, kissing the side of the younger's head.

It took a few minutes before the pain stopped and Jungkook was relieved.
"It's gone, but now I feel like peeing" The younger says, carefully standing up and waddling to the bathroom. Jimin chuckles, opening the television to watch something that'll get his interest. He heard the flush of the toilet and the click of the door that opened. Jungkook waddles to him, sitting down beside him.
"Hyungie~ I'm tired, can you please massage my feet?" The younger says.

Of course Jimin wouldn't say no to that eyes, so he crouched down to the younger's foot, holding it as he started massaging. Jungkook sighs and moans in relief, while Jimin just smiled at him.
"Did you find a job yet, Hyungie?" The younger asks, the older nodded.
"Yes, I'll be starting on Monday" Jimin says, looking at his boyfriend.
"Oh, okay, but remember not to overwork and I'll make sure to make you lunches" Jungkook says, smiling widely.

"You too, okay? Don't stress about my lunches, I can buy some" Jimin says, finishing the foot he was massaging and going to the other.
"But the food you'll buy might not be healthy, I want you to be healthy" Jungkook pouts, crossing his arms over his big bump.
"Aish, baby, okay" Jimin says, chuckling as he grabbed Jungkook's hand, and kissing it's back.

"Just four months more and our baby will be out" The older says, kissing the bump.