;4;

Jungkook blushed, he slowly nodded. The doctor smiles, grabbing a small cup.
"I need some urine samples" The doctor says, giving Jungkook the cup. The younger stood up, walking to the bathroom inside the room and did his business. After awhile, he got back, and the cup was now filled with yellow liquid.
"You guys will find it out in few days, I'll make sure to call you guys" The doctor says, grabbing the cup. They all stood up, bowing at each other before nodding goodbyes.

A few days later...

Jungkook got home after a long day of school. He got inside the living room to see his father with a blank expression. He frowns, putting his bag down. He saw a white envelope in his father's hand, frowning more.
"Explain this" The older said, his voice cold and monotone. He threw the envelope on the table, Jungkook grabbing it. It was opened, he took the paper out and unfolded it. He reads through all the written words, eyes widening as he saw the results.

"P-papa" He stutters out, biting his lips as the older stood up. Mr Jeon honey grabbed Jungkook's face, forcing the younger to look at him.
"What did you and your fucker of a boyfriend did that night we had an argument?" The older asks, a glare was on his face. Jungkook gulps, he knew that sooner or later his father would find out.
"Daddy, I didn't know--" The younger was cut off as the older growls.
"Just tell me, Jungkook" Mr Jeon said, his aura getting more darker.

"We did the thing, Papa, I'm sorry" Jungkook says, his voice small as he was getting terrified at his father.

"You guys did it?! You're a teenager, Jungkook! Eighteen! How old is he?! Huh! He's twenty! Twenty, Jungkook! He's twenty! I was okay with you dating him, but you getting pregnant at this age? I think not anymore! Get out of the house! Now!