;10;

Jungkook was suggested to homeschool. Well, he protested at first but he eventually gave in as he knew it's good for his baby. Jimin continues on going to school, he needed to finish so he could find a job for their baby.

It was lunch time, Jimin was worried for Jungkook. He decided to call him, so he fished out his phone and dials his boyfriend's number. It rang for a few seconds before it was answered.

"Hello?"

He smiles as he heard Jungkook's voice, he chuckles before answering.

"Hi, baby"

"Hi, hyung"

"You called?"

"Oh, I was just checking if you're okay"

"Yes, hyung, I am"

"I miss you"

"Me too, hyung, but you have to go to school, I will too"

"Yes, is the tutor teaching you well?"

"Of course she is, also thank God you didn't call while we're studying"

"Okay, bye, the bell will almost ring"

"Bye, hyungie *kiss sound*"

"Bye, my two babies *kiss sound*"

The call ended before the bell rang. Jimin pocketed his phone, standing up before walking to class.

It was dismissal, Jimin couldn't wait to get home to his babies. He walked out of the school, walking to his house.

He arrived, opening the door and was met with Jungkook who smiles at him widely. The younger wraps his arms around the older's neck, kissing him. Jimin chuckles, wrapping his arms around his baby's waist, kissing back. They walked in, Jimin making sure the younger doesn't get hurt.
"Hyung, I can walk you know" Jungkook says, giggling. The older chuckles, sitting down.

"I know, but you might trip and fall" Jimin says. The younger rolls his eyes, sitting on the older's lap.
"Aish, I love you" Jungkook says, kissing the older. Jimin wraps his arms around his waist, peppering the younger's face with kisses.

"I love you too, baby and baby"