;15;

"Hi babies, I'm back" Jimin says, walking inside the house and to the living room where he saw both Jungkook and Jumin. He kissed both of their foreheads, but noticed that the younger was quiet.
"Baby? Why do you look pale? Did something happen?" Jimin asks, frowning as he sat down beside Jungkook. The younger sighs, looking down.
"Papa went here, insulted you and Jumin and I didn't do anything, I was too weak" Jungkook says, voice almost a whisper but Jimin managed to hear it.

The older sighed too, hugging Jungkook by the side and kissing the side of the younger's head.
"Did he hurt you guys?" Jimin asks, checking them both for bruises or wounds.
"No, hyung, he just insulted you and Jumin along with me" Jungkook says, kissing Jumin's forehead and smiling as the girl smiled back.
"At least you both are okay, if he had hurt you two, I'll hurt him too" Jimin says, making Jungkook laugh.

"So, how was work?" The younger asks, finally looking up.
"The usual, you know? Tired" Jimin replies, leaning back to the couch.
"I'll make us some food, and a bottle for her. Do you want me to massage you after I put her to bed?" Jungkook says, handing Jumin to her father.
"If it's okay with you, I don't want you to tire yourself out too" Jimin says, making his boyfriend scoff.

"I've been here in the house, while you're out for work. You're more tired than me, don't worry" Jungkook says. The older smiled, chuckling before nodding.
"Okay, boss" Jimin says, the younger just rolled his eyes, smiling and walking to the kitchen.
"Mommy have more power than Daddy, Minnie. Mad mommy is scary, baby, so when you grow up, don't make him mad or you'll get a spanking" Jimin says, staring at the baby that laid on his lap. Jumin just giggled, gums showing.

"I heard that"

"Welp, our secret is known, baby *chuckles*"