;16;

"Hi baby, good morning" Jimin said as he picks Jumin up from her crib. Jungkook was still sleeping, and Jimin took this as a chance to treat his hardworking boyfriend. But Jimin also woke up with him, and he needed to give her attention or she would cry and wake Jungkook up. He went out of the room, going downstairs and straight to the kitchen.

He put Jumin down in her high chair, giving her pacifier before turning back to grab all of the needed ingredients. Grabbing the chopping board, along with the knife before he started to cut. He could hear Jumin babbling incoherent words behind her paci, which causes him to smile. He turns the stove to medium heat, waiting for it to heat up and continuing on cutting.

Finishing up, Jimin puts the foods down on the table. He picked up Jumin, kissing her cheek as he walked to the stairs. They reached their bedroom, opening it to see a half asleep Jungkook sat up in bed. He chuckles, walking over and brushing the younger's bangs back.
"Morning, love" Jimin says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.
"Morning too, hyungie" The younger said, smiling a little as he carefully opens his eyes.
"And morning to you too, Minnie" Jungkook said, pinching Jumin's cheek.

"Come on, I made breakfast" Jimin says. Jungkook nodded, getting off of bed, and putting his fluffy slippers on.
"I'll wash my face first, I'll follow you guys" The younger says. Jimin hums, getting out of the room.
"Hope mommy will like it, pumpkin" Jimin says, earning a giggle from Jumin. The door opens and Jungkook with his big doe eyes is seen.
"What did you cook?" The younger asks as they walked downstairs.
"You'll see, I tasted it and it's delicious" Jimin said, smiling.

"Better be"