;8;

Jungkook walks through the hallway, people was staring at him. He woke up feeling lightheaded, but it disappeared after. Jimin was on the other building, the college one. So Jungkook's all left alone by himself, his boyfriend also told him to not stress himself because it's bad for the baby. But he didn't get much sleep last night, he was gonna have an exam.

Jungkook just finished the exam, right now he's having a headache. The class bell rang, a little too loud that it added more pain in Jungkook's head. He groans, walking out of the classroom. He stumbles to his locker, using the wall for balance. His teacher, Jin, saw him and ran to him as he almost fell down. Jungkook looks up as he felt arms wrap around him, it was his professor.
"M-mr Kim" He said, giving a small smile. Jin frowns at him, the younger looked pale.

"Are you okay? You look pale" The older said, rubbing his back.
"I-im okay, Mr Kim" Jungkook says, trying to stand up straight but fails as his legs felt like jelly.
"Do you need anything? I'll help you with that" Jin says, voice laced with worry.
"P-please get Jimin hyung, I n-need him right now" Jungkook says, his headache getting worse than before. Jin nodded, helping the younger to the infirmary, the nurse was out so Jungkook needed to endure hi pain until Jimin arrives.

Jimin runs inside to the infirmary, Jungkook's professor just informed him about how his boyfriend was. He was worried for both of them, the baby and Jungkook. He got inside, seeing the younger who had a pained expression as he held onto his head.
"Baby, are you okay? Didn't I tell you to sleep yesterday night?" He says, he was not answered. He looked at the younger who passed out it made him panic. He carried him bridal style, running out of the room as he was gonna rush Jungkook to the hospital.

"Please be okay you two..."