;13;

4 months later...

"Jungkook, come on, stand up now. You need to eat breakfast" Jimin says, fixing his necktie. The younger groans as he held on his lower back. Jimin turns back after hearing this, frowning as he saw a wet spot on the bed. He looks back at Jungkook, who stared at him with a pained expression on his face.

"You're baby is almost coming, I'm surprised he didn't bled out. The baby's heartbeat is a little slow" The doctor said, worrying both Jimin and Jungkook. The doctor left before Jungkook stares at Jimin with teary eyes.
"H-hyung, hyung, I didn't know, I'm sorr--" The younger was cut off as the older shushed him.

"N-no, baby, our baby's gonna be okay, don't worry" Jimin assures.

Jungkook woke up, looking around as he groaned, sitting up. He saw Jimin by his side, waking him up.
"H-hyung, is our baby okay? Where is she?" He asks, the older smiles before a nurse approached them and gave their baby. Jungkook held onto the baby, tears of joy falling down his cheeks as he caressed the baby's cheek. He looks back at Jimin who also had tears falling down his cheeks. He handed the baby to the older, the older being careful with the way he held onto the baby.

"She's here, she's really here, hyung" Jungkook said. The older nodded, kissing his daughter's forehead.
"My little Jumin, our baby Jumin" Jimin says, grabbing the younger's hand.

Jungkook rocks Jumin, Jimin was gone, he was at work, leaving the two alone. A knock on the door startled him, he frowns, who could it be. He walks to the door, opening it to see someone he didn't want to see ever again. Someone that hurt him, someone that didn't accept him.

(Who could it be?

Find out in the next chapter...

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]