;18;

4 years later...

"Happy birthday to our little princess!" Jimin and Jungkook yelled as the crowd sang happy birthday to Jumin who smiled at the cake in front of her. She claps excitedly, like how her mother do whenever he's excited.
"Blow your candles but don't forget to make a wish, baby" Jungkook says as he kissed the top of Jumin's head. The girl closes her eyes, clasping her hands together before reopening her eyes and blowing her four candles that indicates her age.

"Yey!" All people, along with her parents yells after the candle were out. Jimin picks his daughter up, putting her on his shoulders as he held on her little hands.

Jungkook carries Jumin in his arms, they were roaming around their backyard, looking at the people that laughed and talked with eachother. As they walked, Jungkook heard a familiar voice that made his smile drop. He stopped walking, which emits a whine from Jumin who looks up and pouted at her mother.
"Mommy? What happwend?" She asked, frowning. Jungkook looks back, seeing the person he hadn't seen for years.

Looking back down at Jumin, he smiled a little before crouching to her height.
"Go to Daddy, okay? I'll talk to someone" He says. His daughter furrows her brows more before smiling and running away. After Jumin was gone, Jungkook gulps and stood back up.
"P-papa" He says, nervousness laced in his voice. His father smirked scoffing as he crosses his arms.

"Didn't know it was my 'granddaughter's' birthday" Mr Jeon says, making air quotes as he said "granddaughter". Jungkook rolled his eyes, he's older now, he should be brave enough to tell him what he felt.
"Why didn't you invite me, huh? Thank god I remembered your address" Mr Jeon says, laughing. Jungkook scoffs, crossing his arms.

"I need you out of this party or I'll call the cops and say you're trespassing"