;3;

Jungkook runs to the bathroom, puking up his last night's dinner. It has been two months since him and Jimin did it, and after that, he had been feeling sick. His father just looked at him with worry, this has been going on for about 3 weeks now.
"We'll be going to the doctors today, Jungkook ah, I'm worried, you've been sick for almost a month now" Mr Jeon says, rubbing the boy's back.
"But Daddy, won't that be a burden to you?" The younger asks, spitting the bad taste off of his mouth. He stood up, turning to the sink and started brushing his teeth.

"It's okay, bubs, I just want to know if you're okay" His father said smiling at the younger before leaving the bathroom.

Jungkook took a deep breath, he was sat at the back of his father's car. They were on their way to the doctors as promised. They arrived, and then got out of the car. He took a deep breath as he stared at the sign. His father then started walking, while he followed.

The two got inside the room, sitting down on the chairs. The doctor smiled at them, sitting down on his own seat. He looked at the two, putting down his clipboard.
"So, what can I help you with... Mr Jeons" The doctor says, reading their names. Jungkook stared at his father for a few seconds before earning a nod. He took a deep breath before talking.
"I have been throwing up, craving things and having mood swings, doc" He says, biting his lips as the doctor had an unreadable expression.

"I know this embarrassing to say because you're father is here, so I'll just whisper it, come here" The doctor says, motioning for him to lean his head a little.

"Do you have a boyfriend? Did you guys do any intimate things?"