;9;

Jimin frantically walks back and forth in the waiting area. He's worried, worried if something had happened to the person he loved, along with a child that still isn't born yet. A doctor went out, Jimin recognizes him. He ran to the doctor, asking him if his boyfriend is alright.
"Yes, Mr Jeon is alright now, he and the baby is doing good. But all I gotta say is that he shouldn't stress himself too much, also have him get much sleep, he looks so tired. He might have a miscarriage if he keeps stressing too much" The doctor explains. Jimin nodded, thanking him.

Jimin got inside the room where Jungkook is currently staying. He was met with a smiling Jungkook who rubs his stomach with care. He smiled, walking to the chair beside his bed, sitting down.
"Hi hyung" Jungkook says, smiling. Jimin smiles, pecking his lips.
"See, I told you to not stress too much, and get much sleep. Look, you're here now, the doctor told me that if you keep stressing, we might lose our baby" Jimin says, voice laced with worry. Jungkook sighs, biting his lips.

"I know, hyung, but there's so many requirements in school. I want to keep my grades up" The younger says, a stray tear falling down his cheek. Jimin wipes it away, he cups the younger's cheeks. He caressed the younger's cheeks, kissing it.
"I know, baby, but you don't want to lose him or her right?" He says, the younger nodded, closing his eyes.
"I know that you still want to make your father proud, princess. He kicked you out, you shouldn't worry about him anymore. What you have to worry about right now is your health, for our baby, you need to be healthy so he or she could also be like you" Jimin says, making a smile come up to Jungkook's face.

"Thanks, hyung, this is why I love you, you're good with comforting me"

"And what I love about you is being a cute little baby even if you also have a baby inside you"