;11;

Jimin finishes college and Jungkook's at 5 months now. The older continues on finding a job for them two, he wanted to raise his child in a good home with a good family. Jimin also makes sure Jungkook's healthy, buying him his prenatal vitamins and things he wanted. But he couldn't help but laugh and get frustrated at his cravings and mood swings.

"Hyungie~ feel this" Jungkook says. The older stared at him with confusion, but put his head over the younger's bump otherwise. There he felt a kick, a kick that indicates that his child's inside. He looked up at Jungkook who smiled at him.
"When?" He asks, putting his head back on the bump.
"Just this morning" Jungkook says, rubbing his bump as he felt Jimin kiss it.

"Should we find out our baby's gender or should we just wait until he or she comes out?" Jungkook asks. Jimin made a thinking face before nodding to himself.
"Let's find out tomorrow" He says, the younger nodded and smiled as they continued watching their show.

The doctor moves the wand around Jungkook's bump, it shows their baby on the screen. Jimin was holding the younger's hand as he smiled. He kissed the hand, while the younger looked at him with a very big smile.
"Oh, I see it now, your baby is a girl" The doctor said. Jimin and Jungkook smiled more widely, thanking the doctor. The doctor gave some wipes for Jungkook and sets his things aside.

"So, it's seems that you're doing good with your pregnancy, your baby is healthy, along with you, Jungkook ah. Keep this up" The doctor says, smiling. The two nodded, before bidding goodbyes and leaving the room.
"I guess homeschooling is actually good for me" Jungkook says. The older chuckles, nodding.

"Yeah, it is, you don't need to stress to much, baby"