;7;

Jungkook's lips started to tremble again as the older didn't reply. He was about to stand up, when his hand was grabbed. He looked at Jimin who stares at him.
"Baby, is this really true? Am I really gonna be a father?" The older asks, Jungkook nodded. Jimin stood up, hugging the younger as he connect their lips together.

The yougner was taken aback but he kissed otherwise, he wraps his arms around the older's neck. They pulled away, putting their foreheads together as they stared at eachother's eyes. Jungkook closes his eyes, rubbing his stomach. Jimin smiles, putting his hand over the younger's as he kissed his forehead.
"I'll help you, baby, I'm almost graduating, I'll get a job" The older said, making the younger smile.

"I'll work too, hyungie" Jungkook says, the older shakes his head.
"No, baby, you might hurt yourself or worse you'll get a miscarriage" Jimin says, panicking. The younger giggles, cupping the older's cheeks.
"Hyungie, okay, I won't work, but I'll still go to school" Jungkook says, the older nodded, kissing him again.
"I didn't think I would be a father at 20, but it's okay" Jimin says, chuckling as he caressed Jungkook's hips.

"You're so silly, hyung, I'm just 18 and I'm going to be a mother" Jungkook trailed off, rolling his eyes. This made Jimin to look at him with worry, he cups the younger's cheeks and squishing it.
"What will happen when you give birth?! Would you be okay?! I can't--" The older was cut off as Jungkook put his finger on his lips.
"Hyung, thwat'll bee in 6 mwonths" The younger says, rolling his eyes again. He removed Jimin's hands on his cheeks, pecking the older's lips.

"I thought you would reject me and the baby" Jungkook says. The older dramatically gasps, grabbing the younger's hands and holding it tightly.

"I would never do that, you're gonna be giving me another thing to make me love you more"