;Finale;

"Oh, you have the guts to talk back to your father now huh? Do you teach my granddaughter that too? Maybe that Jimin guys influenced you? Gosh, Jungkook, I told he's bad influence" His father said, laughing. The younger just kept a blank face as he stared at the laughing older.
"Father? Do I even have the rights to call you father? Didn't you disown me when you found out I was pregnant with my baby? And, you don't know anything about how I raise my daughter, you weren't there, so you don't have the rights on how I should raise her. She's raised in an amazing family, so shoo" Jungkook says, stopping.

His father just frowned, smirking.
"Keep in mind, PAPA, that mom raised me through my whole childhood, you just raised me for like 2-3 years before kicking me out. Also remember, Jimin hyung is an amazing boyfriend, how fiance as he had proposed to me two weeks ago. Go ahead and discriminate me because that's what you're only good at" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Also, Jimin hyung isn't a bad influence, he actually taught me values YOU didn't taught me" Jungkook says, emphasizing 'you'. His father just scoffed, walking out of the party. Jungkook lets out the sigh he didn't knew he was holding. Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he looks back to see his fiance and daughter smiling at him.
"Hi, baby" Jungkook says, Jumin being handed to him. Jimin pecks his lips, pulling away and muttering 'I'm proud of you, baby'.

Jungkook smiles back before walking to the people, talking to them as he carries Jumin in his arms.

"I'm so proud of you, Kook. You didn't let your father's words get to you" Jimin says as he brushes Jungkook's hair back, smiling as the younger stirred in his sleep. Kissing his forehead and looking down to also see his daughter's sleeping figure. Letting darkness take over him with a smile that fell as he fell asleep.