1

I wake up normally, my eyes just open and it feels like I never went to sleep. Almost like a sleepless night.

Seeing how it's still night time I decide to look at the time. It's 5am, it's been how many years since I woke up this early?

I sigh putting my phone back down after reading some messages from my childhood friend Jimin.

He's talking about how he met some guy and he's the whole package or whatever.

I look up at my ceiling taking a deep breathe, slowly letting it out.

I need to find a job instead of doing god knows what for money. I worked at a gas station part time it didn't really do much.

If anything they have me as a fill in but still pay me, it was nice. While I never really went to work, I was still being paid, win win for me.

I decided I wanted go out and get some fresh air, so I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie before heading out.

The air feels nice, outside is also quite with a few faint cars passing in the night. It's 5am what do you expect.

I walk over to a near by park, to which I sit on the bench provided. I let out a deep breath before staring up at the sky.

I close my eyes as I feel the cold night air hit my face. I let myself just sit there for awhile, I don't even know where the time goes.

"You shouldn't be out here so late." I look over to see a man in a black suit and silver hair that was almost long enough for a short mullet.

It suit him "I would say the same to you." The man sits next to me with his legs crossed.

"Why are you here Yoongi." I sigh leaning my head back again. "I need some fresh air, you know how I get."

The male beside me just sighs "Its late in the night though, you need to be careful." I just huff and look at him.

"Careful? I think I'm fine." The silver haired male shakes his head. "You don't know what dangerous people are out here."

I slightly laugh "You mean like you? Last time I checked you were in a mafia." I can tell the male tensed.

"Yoongi that's not what I mean, you can trust me." I stare dead into his eyes, not an ounce of trust shown or care in the world.

"Trust you? We broke up because of a lie, I have no trust for you Tae." I look away and sigh.

It's true, he lied to me and for good reason but he lied to me for a year, oh and he wasn't good at hiding it either.

I found out myself during our 6th month, but I didn't care and waited to see if he'd ever tell me. He only told me after he almost died and I just couldn't handle that, so we broke up.

"Why are you here Tae." The male looked up at the moon and just thought. "We had a mission... we got it finished, no harm was done and then my boss told me to see who was close by."

I just nodded "So you had a mission near here?" He just hummed "Funny enough you were out and about when we did, I'll just tell my boss it was no one of importance."

I playfully grab my heart "ouch." He just laughed a bit "You know I don't mean it, it's so I can protect you." I just stayed silent, not really wanting to speak.

The male got up and was about to leave tell I spoke "Taehyung." He stopped and turned around. "Why could you never tell me what mafia it was."

His face dropped and I can see sad confusion form on his face. "It's to dangerous and if my boss knew I told you, he would have your head."

I whisper just enough for Tae to not hear "The boss always knows everything." He looks at me "what?" I shake my head and laugh.

"kinky." Tae just shakes his head in disapproval and I softly smile. But my face soon drops back to its normal numb statue.

"Goodnight Yoongi." I nod and wave him off as he leaves. But for some reason I couldn't shake off the feeling someone was watching me the entire time.

Fucking creep.