22

I pace my room as I try to figure out what to do. Taehyung hasn't contacted me at all...again.

I've been worried everyday, it's been taking a toll on me. I sigh and sit on my couch taking out my phone.

If he won't call me, I'll call him. I trusted him to take care of finding Jimin, but if he doesn't find him I'll be mad.

I go to Taehyungs number and hit the call button.

"Hello."

"Hey"

"Hi Yoongi, what's up."

I sigh "Did you find anything on Jimin?"

It goes silent until I also hear him sigh

"I'm sorry we haven't."

I pause, you haven't..... you haven't...

"You haven't found anything?"

"We're trying bu-"

"It's been TWO WEEKS TAE!"

"I know and we're tryi-"

"It's been two weeks and you haven't found shit on him! Are you fucking kidding me!"

Tae try's to calm me down but I'm pissed

"I fucking trusted you to find him."

"Yoongi-"

I hang up on him and kick my coffee table. Are you kidding me and you think you can just sound calm like you don't give a fuck.

I look up and close my eyes taking a deep breath. I think for a second and breath out.

I open my eyes and instantly start walking to my room. I grab onto my small shelving unit next to my bed and yank it down.

Everything falls out as I open a small secret door that hold guns, knives and some daggers.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and quickly type in some numbers. It didn't take me long to find out exactly where Taehyungs mafia group was.

"Who doesn't hide where they are, I'm surprised they made it this far when its so easy to find them."

I put my phone back in my pocket and grab two daggers closing the small door. don't need much to kill a boss.

I grab some clothes and hide the knives, they both go on my lower back.

I walk over to my door and then throw my shoes on.
It was now or pray for Jimins safety and that wasn't going to happen.

You pissed me off so you now have to deal with the consequences. I shouldn't have trusted them, I should have just found him myself.

He would be safe now and be back at my place being annoying.

I'm sorry Jimin and when I get you back I'll let you do anything you want without me being annoyed.

I sigh standing up after putting my shoes on.

I grab the door knob and head out.

It wasn't long tell I was right in front of the the building. I walk off to the side and climb the wall and land on the other side.

"What shitty guards." I dust myself off as I walk straight through the door.

Where the fuck is everyone. I sigh but don't let my guard down.

I keep walking until I'm stopped "Yoongi?"