3

I get woken up to the loud sound of my phone going off. I'm always being woken up what the fuck.

The sound stops and I lay my head back down before I hear it go off again.

I groan loudly grabbing the phone "What the FUCK do you want." I hear a squeal from the other end.

Of course it's Jimin, "Please don't kill me." I hear Jimin almost breathless as he speaks.

"Jimin are you runing?" I hear a scream as he runs. "Yoongi I can't talk, please have the door unlocked when I get there."

The sound of the phone hanging up threw me off, I just look at it blankly, I get up to unlock my door when I hear loud bangs coming from it.

He's already here? I quickly unlock it as he runs in pushing me, he shuts the door instantly while locking it.

I look at him confused and dumbfounded, "who's husband did you fuck this time." He laughs at me sarcastically before telling me to shut up and putting his ear to the door.

After what felt like an hour, he sighs falling to the ground breathing in and out.

I cross my arms and lean against the counter "So what did you do at 4am to make you run here as if someone was chasing you?"

Jimin shyly smiles as I start to get pissed. "Don't make me hurt you." Jimin pleads with his eyes.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry, I just may have um..." I sigh holding my face.

"Ok know what I'll just show you." He throws me a hard drive, I quickly catch it with my hand and look at it confused.

"So you remember that handsome guy...." I know exactly where this is going and I'm not happy. "He may have been apart of a mafia, he may have been their technology guy and I may have found his computer, saw a hard drive labeled X and he may have walked in on me and I took it running."

I grab a knife near me, twisting the tip of the blade on the table while looking at Jimin.

He looked straight up at me scared. "That's a lot of mays, maybe I should kill you before they kill you."

I lean down on the counter, propping my head on my hand and my elbow on the counter while grinning. "Or no one kills me?" I just shrug.

"So I guess your gonna want to stay with me?" He nods. "I don't know what you expect but, we are totally getting kidnapped." Jimin look frightened as I laugh.

"Don't worry, they will just cut our skin and kill us, nothing to serious." Jimin starts to form tears in his eyes as I sigh.

I grab the knife looking at it before putting it back.

"I'm joking Jimin... kinda but still they will find us before they kidnap us." He just nods, still not ok.

"Just go get some sleep, if it happens then it happens." Jimin takes a deep breath and gets up.

He smiles at me before walking off to go to my room to sleep.

We always sleep together, it was just always comforting, though we never caught feelings.

Well we're both bottoms so it wouldn't work anyway. I could top but I prefer not to and I don't really fuck people.