31

I wake up in what seems to be a room in a castle, ah I must have been reincarnated. The maids should be walking in at any moment and tell me-

"Yoongi?" My eyes open as I look over to see a worried Jimin. "Fuck I wasn't reincarnated." He comes over confused "what." I shake my head leaning up.

"Ugh" he quickly helps me "be careful" I shake him off. "I'm fine, it's only a shot in the arm and leg." I sigh.

"Only?" I look over to see what seems to be the boss? "That's weird words to hear from someone who's never been shot before."

I huff "Who said I've never been shot." His eyebrow raises. "Have you." I lean back on the beds head board "Wouldn't you like to know, anyway why are you here."

He leans against the doorway while crossing his arms. "We need all the information we can get." I roll my eyes "couldn't figure it out yourself?"

He smirks "Well it just so happens to be weird that, two men that are usually weak some how got out perfectly and somehow all the enemies were dead."

I shrug "it's called defense." He huffs "Well it also seems weird that one of the people were able to perfectly shoot the enemies through a wall as if they could see them."

I glare at him as he smirks at me "Don't you think that's quite weird."

Jimin looks at both of us and then speaks "Those we're shots from the enemies. We weren't able to hit them until we got out the door. We were lucky enough to get away! Yoongi even got shot twice because of it."

Me and the man stay staring at each other until he stands up. "Fine, you guys will be staying here from now on."

I get out of bed really quickly but Jimin tries to help me "WHAT!" The man looks back at me "You herd me, you will be staying here."

I push Jimin off me and walk over to the man "What makes you think I'm staying with a asshole like you-" I fall as he catches me swiftly.

"Last time I checked, your place is no longer in use. Not only that, the mafia now knows where you live. The best interest-" he pulls me in.

"Is for you to stay here." Mad as I am I try to hit him but he grabs my arm.

"I advise you not to get violent." He leans into my ear "You may just intrigue me."

He lets go of me as I fall on to the floor.

I look at him with a glare as he stares down at me with a grin. "See you both at dinner." And with that he left.

Jimin rushed to me trying to help me go to the bed. I throw my pillow in anger and disgust.

"UGHHHHHH" Jimins stares in shock. "It can't be that bad r-right."

I glare at Jimin "Yes because staying with a mafia can't be bad." He just stays silent.

Fucking great.