18

I sit still in my kitchen just trying to think about all the information.

So much has happened in a small time frame too.

I also need to get use to being knocked out again, I was out for 3 days? I'm usually only out for 30 minutes.

I rub the back of my neck trying to also stretch it. I wonder why they went after me?

Did their subordinate tell them I'm the one who shot him 3 times?

Well no, I'm sure they know he said something so as soon as they grabbed the drive they probably killed him without hearing what he had to say.

But still, I guess they think I'm apart of the mafia now because I had the drive?

Ahh right, I smile while little Glidder pops in my head.

Who knew I would contact him twice. Dose he still work like how he use to work for me?

Or dose he have a better life now. Who knows, none of my business.

I lean back in the chair and prop my hands behind my head.

I smirk while licking my lips, ah it felt nice to kill. Can I do that again, if so when?

No no Yoongi, you can't. You have to much bloodlust.

I can't go out of control again.

I crack my neck.

I open up my door to my balcony and let the air come in.

I need fresh air to think straight.

From how I see it the Black Star mafia has made sections in the mafia to do the dirty work for them.

An once it's successful they kill off anyone who did it depending on what they did. So basically if the man named Ji-hoon killed me and got what he needed.

The leader of the mafia will learn all of it from him and then kill him.

It's smart but stupid. It's smart because it keeps people off you and it's easy to clean up but it's stupid because you have less people on your side who will be loyal. I mean I wouldn't want to be loyal to people who will kill me even if I do something right.

If you do it too much, you're not seen as a psychopath or a crazy killer, you're seen as a man who can't properly hide his tracks.

He's probably easy to kill as well, who knows.

I sigh, how come Taes group hasn't delt with them yet.

In a quick second a dagger gets sent straight onto my floor with a note.

I grab the dagger seeing the note "I see you returned safely." I smile at the note.

"Oh he missed me" I look at the dagger remembering the design.

Know what maybe I wanna tease him. I wrote on it and threw it down swiftly.

"You truly love seeing me at night, that's very naughty of you. I could be naked or having sex you know."

The hooded man looks up and I look back down at him with a smirk on my face and my shirt unbuttoned.

The man disappears and I softly smile "little man didn't wanna play, how sad."

As soon as I walk in, the dagger flys past me, I don't know what it was but in that moment I smiled.

Not a regular one, not a creepy one but one of somewhat true happiness.

Something in me wanted me to send something back. I look back with a smile that had a hint of a slight smirk.

He looks at me as well, I can't see him nor his face but by his presence I could tell he was smirking back.

I got to the dagger and see a new note.

"Naked? How nice." I snicker.

I look and see something at the end of the paper.

"Also the dagger is for you, keep it safe little kitty."

I smirk and hold the dagger to my lips, if anyone saw me they would think I'm crazy and cutting my lips.

I look out the window and can't help but keep smiling.

"Oh how fun." How did he know I loved them? Maybe because of the one I gave him... how nice.