6

I wake up to a loud bang as if someone busted down my door. My eyes shoot open.

I quickly grab my dagger under my bed hide it behind my arm.

I walk over to my door and open it to see the man from yesterday sitting at my kitchen counter.

I can see it's only him too and Jimin isn't here.

I throw my dagger right in between his fingers. Startled he gets up shocked.

I stand in the entry way while my body is leaning against the wall.

I play with a knife I had on stand by. "Care to tell me why you are here?"

The man looks at me shocked "How did? Well I- I told you I was coming."

I smirk "that you did but who said you can bust down my door."

He looks like he's about to come after me as I throw a the knife at him, it stabs his shirt into the wall so he can't really get out of it.

Well he can but he was too shocked to do so.

I grab my dagger on the table and point it to his neck.

"This is my place, if you dare to break in again, I won't be afraid to kill you." He shifts his chin so it's held high like he isn't afraid.

"I'm part of the mafia you can't do shit." My smirk turns a little creepy. "You sure." The glint of blood lust flashes in my eyes and the boy seems to shiver.

"All it takes is for me to tell your little boss man what you did today." He try's grabbing for me by I stab the dagger hard next to his face and quickly grab his arm an twist it while pushing it up.

"It would do you good to listen....or should we break this?" I smirk as I glance to his arm an back at him.

I can feel him shiver. I grab my dagger with my other hand and smile.

I press the dagger in his neck enough to draw a small bit of blood. "If you don't listen to me then I will kill you."

I release his arm and slowly take the knife out of my wall and his shirt while placing it in my pocket. I also just go to the fridge to look for food.

"Now leave-" I look over my shoulder to make eye contact with him. "Before I get hungry." I smile and he quickly leaves.

"I'll be back." I just wave him off annoyed.

I sigh once he's gone. It's gonna cost a bit to fix the counter and the wall.

Ughhhh. Not long after I hear the door open as I sit on the couch.

It's a beaming Jimin. "Hi Yoongi! I got us some Chinese takeout." I smile and get up to get some food.

"Oh what happened here, seems like new paint." I chuckle a bit but stop myself.

"I wanted to see if something would fit there but something annoying got in the way." He just nodded.

Just before I could eat the door knocks and I groan.

I walk up to the door and see Tae.....and the boy from earlier with a smug smirk.

I roll my eyes and let them in, I sit at the counter and start to eat.

Tae just sighs "Yoongi come on, you know why I'm here." I just continue you to eat.

"Do I?" Tae puts his hand on his face as he sighs again.

"Come on yoongs-" I glare at him and he quickly stops "I mean Yoongi, you know my boss doesn't play."

The young man behind him looks confused "Wait he knows him?" Tae shakes his head.

"He doesn't but he knows of our mafia because he's my ex." The younge male looks shocked.

I can say the same "So he's in your mafia?" Tae look at the young man an then at me. "Yes he is luckily." I chuckle as I eat more of my food.

But that doesn't stop the young man from being confused. "Wait how! You nearly killed me earlier! How are you his ex!" I glare at him.

Oh here we go. He's very slow....