10

A day passes and Jimin isn't home, I grab my keys and head out.

I make sure no one follows me as I head into a secret hideout.

As I unlock the door and walk in, I press a button and it turns the light on.

I drag my finger on the desk "Fucking dirty."

I look down at a old symbol, I sigh "Fuck." I throw everything off the desk and yell.

I smile while I place my hand on my face.

"I really got tricked, I'm getting to close to getting caught, I need to stop."

I pick everything up and sit at the desk, I grab a old book and start to look in it.

I stop when I see a familiar symbol "Huh, so it's still the same, just got revamped, typical."

I lean back "I wonder who's the leader this time, they definitely aren't idiots but they also aren't smart."

I put the book away and stand up, I brush myself off. I walk back to the door and turn off the lights.

"See you soon." I lock the door and leave.

It's around night when I finally get close to my house, but I decided to act like I don't live there because I know someone's following.

I head over to a cafe and get a hot tea, when I leave I walk over to a secluded area.

Just as I do so I stop and take a sip "I don't like people who stare."

The man stays silent. "Sadly I know you don't want to be found out so I'll play youre game and won't open my eyes."

I turn around with my eyes closed as I walk up to the person.

I lean in to his ear "if you're going to follow me, at least don't come empty handed."

I wrap my hands around his waste and place the dagger in his pants.

"You also forgot this at my place." I walk past him and open my eyes "goodbye mysterious man."

After I left I didn't feel his presence anymore, maybe he just wanted my dagger back.

I sigh as I stretch.

I finally get back home and see two people on the couch.

"Jimin if you're going to fuck someone, do it somewhere else." The man named Jungkook jumps up at the sound of my voice.

I eye him and see Jimin rolling his eyes "thought it was your day out today."

I sigh "it is that's why I'm back." I look at Jungkook "Hey what did your boss say." He shrugs "we don't know he's been going out a lot recently, we haven't been able to contact him a lot."

I just hum "you probably shouldn't tell me that info." His eyes widen and I smirk.

He must be new to this, I mean come on, really getting hooked up on someone while in the mafia and letting them find out?

Child's play, I walk into my room and take off my shirt getting ready for bed.

But I'm rudely interrupted as Jungkook walks in, his eyes widen again as he see scars on my back.

"Oh." I look back at him "You're lucky I thought you were Jimin or else you would be dead."

He swallows hard, I walk over to him and lean in "you know you seem easily targetable, why are you even part of the mafia."

He looks at me confused and scared, I draw a knife and put it under his chin.

"Becareful, someone may eat you up." I draw back my knife and grab a black shirt out my drawer.

"You're still here?" He shakes his head "you remind me of my boss." I stop, hmph like your boss huh.

"Don't make me laugh." I look over at him "We will never be the same."