14

"Well I think it's time I go." The cute man looks at me "Yea seems about that time."

"It was nice talking to you stranger." I smile one last time while turning around about to walk.

"Wait, what's youre name?" I look back "Call me Min."

He waves me away and I wave back.

It was weird meeting that man there but it was a nice encounter. That man seemed to be hiding a lot of stuff.

He also seemed to be acting like a softy but clearly was failing.

Maybe he liked me, I smiled. Ah, that would be cute but sadly I'm not interested right now.

I make my way down the mountain just enjoying the view on the way down.

The breeze wasn't too cold. Took me awhile but I finally got to the bottom.

Ugh so tiring, going up to that mountain is definitely a once in awhile type of thing.

That's exhausting.

I walk on the side walk just enjoying the night.

I feel my phone vibrate. I pull it out to see Jimin calling me, just as I'm about to answer I'm knocked out, dropping my phone.

I groan while I slowly wake up, huh it's quite black outside.

As I think that a bag gets taken off my head and a bright light hits me.

I squint at the bright light and groan some more.

"Good morning, you were out cold for awhile." As my eyes adjust I see a man smirking at me.

"Ah, sorry haven't had a good beauty rest in awhile." I grin but the man doesn't seem so happy.

"Don't play jokes, we hold you're life in our hands." I just huff and roll my eyes.

"Now that you're awake we can start the interrogation." I raise my brow.

"Well would you look at that, I am tied up." The man looks at me annoyed.

"Look if you wanted to tie me up and fuck me, I wouldn't mind. I won't kink shame." The man punches me in the face and I roll my head back breathing in.

"Ah so you like abuse too, look I won't tell anyone ok? Is that better." The man punches me again as I just laugh it off.

"Crazy bastard, Anyway men hold his head back."

Two men come by, grabbing my hair, pulling me back.

"What do you know about the Seven Deadly Sins." I widen my eyes "Shhhh they may hear you."

"What?" I look at him concerned "I've herd if you say the name the boss comes for you." The man looks at me angry as I laugh again.

"Speak." He pulls a knife at my neck. "Look man I don't know what you want. I just learned the name."

"Well you better figure it out, or else we will continue to torture you." I pause and scrunch my eye brows looking at him like he's completely stupid.

I look at the men around me with the same face. "Torture me? You're funnier then me man, no you don't torture me."

The man smirks and raise his brow "Oh? Watch us."