13

"Go ahead." I sit down and get comfortable. It stays quite.

"Only 5 minutes till the sun is gone." I just nod.
I guess this man is a talker, I don't mind talking too, I slowly take my earbuds out.

"Weird that the sun brings so many people but the moon puts everyone to sleep." The man nods.

"Didn't think you would speak." I smile "I didn't think you would listen." The man huffs.

"What brings you here?" I look at the man and look back. "Silence." He hums.

"Silence is always nice...." I nod "after you've herd a full day of screams." I stop nodding and open my eyes.

"I guess you're right, but nothing can fully silence the screams of people who want to hang onto life." The man next to me looks at me.

I look at him as the sun fully sets and it's night time "Even if they were guilty."

"For a man your age you speak as if you know." I smile softly as I look away. "For someone who is a stranger, you seem to understand my words."

I look back at him "but how could that be? We don't know each other." I could sense that the man seemed to stare at me, trying to figure me out.

"Well maybe our minds are alike." I chuckle "I guess you watch horror movies as well." The mans eyes widen as I smile.

"I actually do." I nod. For a man that looks no more older then me, he's Farley attractive.

He has a nice tight fitting black short sleeved T-shirt on with black jeans and a belt.

His hair is black as well with a undercut. He was fit as too.

"What's youre favorite movie?" He thinks "Hm I don't actually know." I smile "Same, I can predict most."

"You know you're not so bad, I'm glad I came up here today." The man nods. I lean my head on my hands as I look at him.

"You know you're handsome." The man looks at me with a blank face but somehow still surprised.

"Awe looks like you didn't like me saying that." I sit up.

"Why are you up here today?" The man sighs "Needed to get away from work." I hum.

"I could understand that, work dose get annoying." He nods

"Do you work?" I shake my head while I put my hands in my pockets.

"I use to, for a really long time. I was really good at my job too. But I had no need for it."

He looked at me confused "oh? So what did you do? Did you quit?" I softly smile.

"Something like that, let's say no one ever saw me again." The man next to me try's to understand but can't seem too.

"Do you ever miss it." I look up at the stars that just came out as I grin.

"Some days I do, the feeling of strength, having control, being able to have people afraid, scared. I miss the bloodlust."

I close my eyes smirking like a mad man. Oh god do I miss it but my smirk fades and my eyes open again.

"But it wasn't something I wanted anymore. So I left."

The man next to me eyes slightly widened "Where did you work." I look at him dumb founded.

"Oh right, I just worked under a CEO in a main corporation." He just nodded with an O.

I laugh "Ah sorry, it sounded weird huh, yea we would have compitions and I was the one who won every time, people were scared of me because I was very strict."

The man now understanding just sighs in relief.
I just ignore it.

Oh how I miss it.

BLOOD LUST | SOPEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara