7

Tae looks at me confused then at him and I shrug.

"I'm telling the truth! He's the one who cut my neck." Tae just laughs. "You serious? Yoongi did that?"

I just continue to eat my shrimp fried rice.

"I'm serious!" Tae pats the males back "Yoongi can't even hurt a fly." I look at Tae.

"No he can." Everyone's attention switches to Jimin. "I swear I'm scared of him." Tae shakes his head "Well Yoongi wouldn't be able to do that to you, you have more skill then him."

Tae looks at the young man and the young man looks at me. I pull a dagger from behind my back and smirk at him.

He swallows hard and just awkwardly laughs "Yea you're right."

I quickly put it away and sigh "Anyway, I don't have it." Tae looks at me confused.

"How did you lose it already." I shrug "but it's not here." I smirk as my tongue pokes my cheek.

"Yoongi look I know you have it but you wanna play you're games. I'm serious I have to get it back soon or it's you're head. I'll be back in 2 days."

I nod "Will see about that, if someone wants my head they better watch out for there's." I stare dead into Taehyungs eyes and he swallows hard.

He shakes his head confused as I look away from him. He may not know that I am actually a deadly person but he's dumb enough not to know.

The young man caught on that I'm hiding it but Tae can't seem to figure it out, even though I look at him with a strong almost killer stare.

The young man knew how I stared at Tae and that's why he's sweating. But who knows maybe that's a good thing.

"Anyway why not stay for dinner, you're here anyway." Tae shakes his head "I can't, we have work and a boss to report too." I nod.

"We'll come by anytime so we can have fun, maybe you'll finally tell me who your boss is." I grin as I prop my head on my hand.

"You know I can't do that, unless I want to die." I sigh and close my eyes. "Maybe you should die then." I look back at him and smirk.

"Um Tae we should- we should get going." Tae looks at the young man confused.

"Are you ok? You seem off today." He shakes his head "I'm fine, we just need to get going." Tae nods and heads out.

"See you soon Yoongi and Jimin." Jimin waves them off and I do the same.

"Why not give it to them Yoongi?" I raise my brow at him. "I don't feel like it."

"Do you want to get killed." I stare into Jimins eyes "And if I do?" Jimin gulps "J-just don't do stupid shit ok. Why are you doing this."

"Maybe I want to see how patient their boss is." Jimin shakes his head and leaves to his room.

I sit at the table and look outside. I don't know why but I'm truly Interested in this mysterious leader.