25

The man who was shot by his on colleague drops dead as I push him off, turning around to stab the man about to get up off the floor from kicking him.

I get shot at again but he misses, Jesus how are you so bad.

I grab my dagger and run to the stairs. The man shoots again as I dodge him, the bullet grazing my cheek.

I quickly get to him tackling him down and straddling him. I grab his neck choking him.

"Where the fuck do you have him." The man try's to fight back and spits at me.

"HEL-" the man eyes widen as I smirk whipping his spit of my face "I guess I don't need you."

He try's to grab me "W-WAIT DO-" I grab his gun and shoot him in the head.

I sigh getting up.

It's not over yet, someone stopped Jimin from yelling.

I run to the sound, remembering where it came from was easy. He seemed close but the place is big, it could have been from anywhere.

I hear something that seemed to have dropped, I keep waking straight tell I turn left to see a room.

I swiftly walk to the door and press my ear against to possibly hear voices.

"Can we kill him already, there's nothing we can do with him now."

The man sighs "No we can't." The other groans "Well we could try to touch him again. The boss isn't here to stop us this-"

I kick in the doors with anger, what did they say they were going to do?? The two men whip their heads toward my direction surprised.

Before they could understand who or what I was, I quickly shot the man to Jimins right in the head.

The man to his left reacted rather quick and threw a knife in my direction.

It didn't take me long to drop my gun and catch the knife before hitting me but I also sent it right back to him, hitting his collarbone.

Enough to keep him alive. I walk over to him as his eyes widen.

"M-Min-" I take out the knife of his collarbone and stab him right under his chin, causing him to bleed out and kill him.

Jimin just stares at me, I have blood all over me and I'm heavily breathing with a manic expression on my face.

I turn to Jimin and he flinches, I smile at him and cut the ropes around him and ripped off the fabric around his mouth.

"Sorry you had to see that lets go." Jimin still shocked just follows me as I grab his hand.

I stop for a second before grabbing the phone of one of the dead men. I type something in then throw it down breaking it.

"Ok let's go now." We quickly walk out as a car pulls up.

"Get in." Jimin just nods getting in.

I take it out of park and start driving, not long before we drive theres a huge explosion from far away.

Jimins eyes widen as he looks at me "Y-Yoongi."

I look at him with worried eyes "Did they hurt you? Did they do anything...Did they fucking touch you."

My hand lands on his as I tighten it "Ow." I let go "sorry didn't mean to hurt you." We stay quite as I drive off.