12

Just another day of my boring life, Jimin is still seeing that weak mafia dude and they are still eyeing us.

But today I have the house to myself, ah so nice. I usually get it to myself but it's all day this time.

I just breath it in, even though I would love nothing more then to sit back and relax, something isn't letting me.

I decide to dig around, I text a unknown number and then turn my phone off, it isn't long till they text back.

Unknown

Been awhile Glider.

But
You disappeared

Glad you remember me,
Now find me all you can
About the mafia group
Black star.

Yes sir.

I smile, it's definitely been awhile Glider, never thought I would have to contact you ever again.

Glad you're alive. I sigh looking back at my phone

Unknown

Here's everything
I found on the
Mafia group.

File 689 link

Good, remember to erase
Everything of this conversation
Or else.

But why do you want to
Know about a small
Mafia.

Goodbye Glider

So it looks like this group was destroyed before and the son had taken over it.

Seems they also seem to have a heavy tie with Taes group, how unfortunate.

You're enemy has your information now. I don't know why but I just smirk and softly laugh.

After looking over all the notes I place my phone down an smash it. I sigh as I take the SD card.

If Glider truly erased everything then this should just be a precaution measure.

I stare at the SD card in my hand.

I huff out a bit of air and put it in my pocket.

I look at the time on my watch, it's getting late. I throw On my hood and take my headphones out.

Nothing like a nice walk outside. I love doing it every so often to see that the world is still moving.

I decided that I would like to walk all the way to a mountain park near a River.

It had a beautiful view and it was very popular, it was never empty.

By the time I get there the sun was setting. I also decided to get a new phone on the way.

I walk to the river and pull out the SD card. I grab a rock and attach the card to the bottom of it.

I then take a breath and skip the rock. It was less suspicious.

I then walk farther up the mountain, the sun was almost set. It felt so nice with the cool spring air hitting me.

I unlock my new phone and take a photo of the sun setting.

"Oh how beautiful, to bad when the moon comes out, evil damns the world." I sigh.

I'm sighing a lot today, maybe I should see a doctor. I make myself chuckle.

I slightly look at people walking by, they move as if they couldn't drop dead in a second.

To be young and free again, oh how I wish.

I know to many things, the only things that make me happy are things that are unreal.

I walk over to a bench that a man happened to also be sitting on "may I take this seat?"

The man looks up and I'm almost shocked "Go ahead."